Adrian surprised me today.

He called toask memy size. He bought me a sexy pair of leggings. I tried it o and saw a hole In it. So we went to return it. When I wentin I saw the whole body suit looking so sweet .i asked him if I cam get the body suit. He said yes... I bought a strapless bra and came home to try it on. I never saw my shape so nice till I put that on. People who had the operation I had always say they wish they looked like me.this is so nice that I look like I did as a teen. I had a solid black body suit in high school. I cant wait to show my good friend. She also lost over 100 pounds
WOW!! 100 pounds. That is fantastic!! I used to wear body suits too when I was younger and was 110 pounds. I remember when jump suits were popular too! THey were cute and feminine. It is so fun to shop and find cute, attractive and sexy clothes to wear. THose were the days. Hope you enjoy yours!
I hope I can get a nice pair of shoes to go with it as well. thanks.
Do you have a T J Max there? They have some cute shoes.
I think it is great that Adrian has the money to buy you a gift. I know that I am working so hard making money online so I can afford Randy's birthday gift. I am 16.00 short and am hoping that I can make the money soon. Money has been so tight and with Randy having health issues he really needs a mini vacation. My brother is coming along and he told me if I could pay for his ballgame ticket he will pay for dinner and if need be a hotel room. I am glad that you have been able to lose weight as I know it can be hard. I am trying to lose weight myself and things have been hard for me as well. PS. I sent you a private message, but I am not sure if you can receive them.
I got the message and messaged you back. I don't know if I can send them because at one point it was not working for me. thanks.
@hotsummer (10457)
That's nice you still are able to maintain your body figure as it's very hard to stay your shape you had as a teenager. You would have to give up a lot of things to have that kind of shape
I give up a lot of junk food and most times meat. I eat a little here and there. I basically gave up on beef. I even go to the bathroom better now.
I'd never be brave enough to wear a body suit with the figure I have now if you call it that. Perhaps if I could drop 100lbs and a tummy tuck perhaps. I'm glad someone who was overweight at one time can know the joys of such clothes.
It is so nice looking in the mirror and having a better feel about myself too. thanks.
@winterose (39917)
that is so wonderful hon
Thanks very much. I hope your move goes smoothly..
@SomeCowgirl (32266)
I love to buy nice things like that. Ross has some good little cute "negligee" type things that I've bought from them before. I once bought this fullbody cotton thing, it was nice and really fit my form back then. I couldnt' wear it now even if I had it, though I am losign weight again.
I hope you can get to where you want to. I could use ten pounds off but it is so hard. I think my meds are making it hard for me. I know they caused me to gain weight when I took 200 mgs. so they lowered it to 100.but,I can't lose a pound now. i eat like a rabbit as well.
Congrats on your weigloss, not an easy thing to do at all. And the suit sounds really good and I am sure it looked great on you. Very nice of him to buy it for you
That os so true for real. I tried to lose ten pounds and could not.
@NailTech (6890)
I'm happy for you, the whole set sounds like it's beautiful and looks very nice on you. Congrats on your weightloss, that is not an easy thing for many of us.
I know I had problems for over a year. Thanks
I know he enjoys buying you things you like. I am sure it made him happy too.
He was just smiling and saying how he got the good one. He w as s happy.
@deodavid (4150)
Hey there hot stuff, Well his plan for you now has paid off not only he can see you in a sexy stockings but on a sexy overall, Good job to Adrian kudos, maybe ill buy my gal some fancy lingerie or hot outfit too , one that she would love, anyway take care.