Nesting

By C
@ShyBear88 (17537)
Today my husband came home and the first thing he says, "Oh your not nesting at all" Which means he thinks I'm nesting, I told him no I"m not nesting, it's just that are place is messy and it gets messy every quickly since we living in an apartment so every few days I have to pick up and clean the house. It's pretty much the living room, and the kitchen that needs to be cleaned every few days unlike the rest of the apartment. It some times find cleaning a good way for me to relax and get ride of stress. I really don't like cleaning at all but it does need to be done which I know now that I"m a mommy and have to clean up after my little one and yes being pregnant does increase my irritate with messes. I got tired of tripping on my way to the bathroom by the front door so I fixed all the shoes that where moved things around so the floor could be swept and then mopped. The same with the kitchen which the floor hadn't been mopped in a few months it normally just needs a good sweeping but there was a few dirty marks on the ground. I cleaned the whole living a room before taking a nap with my daughter and she kind of helped out in a 1 year old way the same with doing the clothes today. I can't do much on my own any more with out over doing it. So I had to stop half way through cleaning the living room because I started to feel sick and hungry. I did as much as I could on my own and then told my husband when he got home if he could do two things for me it would help out a lot. I told him I was nesting a little bit but not a lot most of it was me cleaning to clean because it needs to get done so we don't trip and fall over anything and my daughter even though she can walk she still falls.
@PageTurner (2827)
We had a very productive day today. We did the laundry. That was okay. It's nice to get it done. We cut the lawn, which was also nice. I was pleased to have it done before the rains, but then, it never rained. It's been a beautiful, cool day, with a high of 69 degrees. I expect it to be cool tonight, which will be great for sleeping. We also painted one of the comfort rooms. This is something we've wanted to get done, so it's nice to finally be done. The rest of the house is tidy as usual.
@ShyBear88 (17537)
Oh yes if I don't do at least one load a day it seems like then I'm stuck for days doing the clothes. My daughter has fun trying to help me fold them or put them in the washer or dryer so we try to make a little game out of it. Some times it gets annoying because she'll unfold the folded clothes then I have to re do it all over again. I can't stand having a my own house too clean I don't know why it just bothers me. I need a little bit of a mess but even when I do one room at a time it makes the day go faster some times and it kind of teaches my daughter that hey we all got a bit too messy now lets fix it so we have more room to run around and play. After it stopped raining I opened the door on to the deck for her to run in and our of the house and then she took a second nap which I didn't take a second nap with her. I just rested up here doing so mylotting and what not then once she woke back up we played a little bit. I did more clean once hubby came home but first we saw the ducks and the gesses first before finishing the cleaning upstairs and cooking dinner.