Good that I always bring an umbrella now...

@ardoy0731 (6865)
When I was about going to work this morning, while walking in the street the rain suddenly feel.Good thing that I always bring my umbrella with me.I immediately get it in my bag to avoiding getting wet going to work.I really hate being wet going to work due to unexpected rain cause shoes are hard to get dry. Rains do come sometimes unexpectedly so better bring an umbrella with you all the time.
@velentina (893)
• Mauritius
I always carry an umbrella in my bag. I use it both for rain and sun. As An umbrella protects me most of the time, I always keep one in my bag. I don't like to get wet as I fear of catching cold. So I better bring an umbrella.
@ardoy0731 (6865)
I used to bring my folding umbrella with me at work.It is better to be prepare and walking under the rain that could lead to wetness and sickness in the end.
In this rainy season, you should always bring an umbrella. The weather is unpredictable these days. And especially when you're going home from work from a far away place.
@ardoy0731 (6865)
Yeah weather now is really unpredictable so it is really better to be prepared all the time. I always bring folding umbrella with me as my mom always tell and remind me.
@megamatt (14327)
When the weather tends to look like it might turn for the worse, it is good to be prepared. You just never know what might happen. There are times where rain will tend to appear right from anywhere and at any time. I really think that it is obviously a good idea to be prepared and be prepared good. Even if it does not rain, it could. Actually by bringing an umbrella, it is better off to be prepared for something that does not happen then being prepared for something that does happen. So in the end, just set back and prepare. I would rather have some amount of protection as the rain can come down and come down rather hard given the chance.
@ardoy0731 (6865)
It is really nice to be always prepared all the time.
@Harold_ks (1674)
Yes it's a good practice to always bring umbrella with you, especially in rainy days. I also always bring a folded umbrella with me, inside my bag. It's hard to go home without umbrella when raining. Good day!
@ardoy0731 (6865)
Yeah it is better to bring it all the time rather than get wet and become sick due to rain b
@asdomencil (4276)
You are right, especially this rainy season, pouring of rain is really unexpected having umbrella in bags can be a great help. It is uncomfortable to work with wet clothes and shoes. I, even I don't commute, I always sure that there is an unmbrella on my car.
@ardoy0731 (6865)
Yeah uncomfortable to be wet to work. Good thing that you don't commute and have your own car but having umbrella inside the car is advisable too in case you need it.
@Bhebelen14 (5206)
Me too, I always bring umbrella rain or shine this past few days because of unexpected rain but also brings extra uniform and slippers so that if I get wet I can change immediately to prevent from geting sick. :)
@ardoy0731 (6865)
Oh your right, getting wet by rain could lead us to be sick so it is really advisable to bring umbrella all the time.
@averygirl72 (16620)
I always bring my umbrella--rain or shine. It's our protection both for rain and too much heat from the sun. So I don't really mind if my umbrella occupies a big space inside my bag. I know it can be of use whether it is raining or not.
@ardoy0731 (6865)
Umbrella is really useful whether it rain or shine so always bring it with us.
@ARIES1973 (9539)
• Legaspi, Philippines
Same here. I bought a small umbrella so I could put it inside my bag. It's really a good practice as we do not know when the rain would come.
@ardoy0731 (6865)
Yeah we really have to practice bringing umbrella all time cause it is really useful.