Scrapbooks for my kids

@mikyung (2234)
I have been thinking if men like me care about doing scrapbooks. Do we still have the time for this? I admit, I'm planning to work on some of the old pictures, letters from my moms, dad, brothers and my wife. I'm doing this for posterity reasons. So my kids can have a glimpse of my past.
@Micmac (9455)
My mom does scrapbookings. I love the way she saved and assembled many of our baby, school, graduation, party celebrations, family pictures, outings we took, friends pictures, our accomplishments, postcards we received, memories from relatives, things we treasure, merits we achieved, diplomas, our activities and much more. It's fun to see the moments we shared together. Scrapbooks are interesting and a keepsake.
@mikyung (2234)
I agree with you. They are really for posterity reasons. Every time I see those, it is so heart-warming. Thanks
There are men who care about making memories for their kids. Try scanning really old pictures with your computer so that you can put them in the scrapbooks and not risk damaging the original photos.
@mikyung (2234)
Thanks for that nice idea GardenGerty.
@jaiho2009 (39001)
I know men are not into this art, scrapbooking. But why not. I have my kids albums always updated. I keep many memorablia since they are babies for future references and memories. It's always nice to have something from the past and thing to look at in the future.
@mikyung (2234)
You are right jaiho2009. Men can do scrapbooking. Thanks