Whats alternative to paypal?

Bangladesh
Hi all mylotters, Would you please say whats alternative to paypal? Paypal does not support my country. Yet I'm continuing with much enthusiasm. So should I continue or stop or leave mylotting or what ever?
@owlwings (39218)
• Cambridge, England
Unfortunately, MyLot only uses PayPal. You cannot be paid until the US and PayPal recognise your country as one to which funds can be transferred. That is not likely to be any time soon. It depends what you value MyLot for. It is actually very short-sighted to see it only as an earning opportunity. Many people value it far more as a place to practice and enhance their English skills and fluency, meet people from other countries and generally to enjoy the art of discussion.
• Bangladesh
Apart from these you told, people are kinda attached to mylot as if mylot has only the entrance door not any exit one. Thanks
@Lorden (348)
• South Africa
It is a difficult thing when Paypal is not supported in your country. I remember it wasn't supported in my country either until a bank struck some kind of a deal with Paypal; now we sort of have the use of Paypal but it comes with an extra 1.5% fee. Getting back to your question though, an alternative to Paypal may be Alertpay. Can you make use of Alertpay?
• Bangladesh
Mylot should have other method of payment. Thanks