Infested show..

I am watching this show called infested. The people in one house are infsted with roaches and the other with rats. Boy,I thought I had it bad with the few running around here. Man she got it bad. they ar coming from the neighbors house too. They won't even extermintate the place. The other people infested have one comin in every day for $45 a day and they can't control them. This is just crazy..
I have watched this show before. One about cockroaches in an apartment building and one about snakes. Ugh! I think I saw the one about roaches and rats. Ugh! I which watching it because it comes on late and then I can't sleep. Weirds me out!
I am watching a show now about the snakes and you know that creeps me out too.
THere were so many snakes. Ugh!
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
OMG there is no way I could live under thoses conditions. My niece who lives in New York City is having a problem with rats and roaches. To the point she has gone home to her parents because she is so afraid of these disgusting gritters. I don't understand how these people can live like this. Why aren't they getting an exterminator to deal with this problem? Are these apartments or houses. If they are houses it should be easy to get rid of the problem, apartments may be a bit harder. I remember years ago I had a mice problem but rectify it with Boric Acid sprinkle all behind the stove, sinks and fridge it worked miracles.
The house was infested bad until the news station found out and it was taken care of. it took 6 weeks to clear out those peoples houses.
Seeing as how you've had trouble with roaches and bed bugs, I don't know how you stand to watch it. That would be like my worst fear - being overrun by roaches especially.
@sedel1027 (17855)
I watched one episode where the people had bed bugs. That 1 episode was enough for me! At what point do these people just decide they are spending more than the property is worth?
@Gesusdid (1681)
thats disgusting lol i sometimes watch the show and think wow how and why did this person let it get to that level of ***** lol, but shows like these are very infomative because they tell you how these insects come to your home and how to prevent them from happening.
man thats crazy how does this happen! some one comes everyday! wow thats mind boiling
@alberello (4755)
Well, it's a show a little strange that you're following called "Infested". I do not know if in Italy, it will never broadcast, but if you were to do such a thing, your question intrigued me so much that I would follow. Sure, like I said, this really is a show "strange", as you see it?
This would be something that I absolutely would not be able to deal with. We seem to get a lot of fruit flies in our house during the spring and summer months and there are times that those are enough to drive me batty. But, if I would have roaches in my house, it would be enough to make me move because those really give me the heebie jeebies. What I have to say is the worst is when they are coming out during all times of the day or night.
@winterose (39918)
that is awful,
@laken02 (3067)
i love to watch those shows,not sure why lol, but we had to switch cable tv so we could get internet .. and i hated leaving my dish network, anyhow now i cant get the shows like that.. :( kinda sucks .. but we sure do get all the snake shows yikes and hubby loves those :( i just turn my head..
I find it amazing, the things about which shows are created. I would love to know what these people are getting paid, to do these shows. Also, how is it even legal for them to live in such a place? Wouldn't the health insprector condemn the house, because it's such a health hazard? For the record, in my life I've only ever seen ONE roach, and that was at our house in AZ. I am not the neatest/cleanest person in the world, but there still aren't any roaches in this building. I'm lucky!!!!!!!!