This is our sun room

Sun room - This is our sun room.
I wanted to show you our sun room. We have no curtains in it because it's a sun room. We may get some blinds for it though. We don't have any real furniture in it yet. We have my greenish colored wing chair in there and some other items that are just sitting there for now. We aren't using this part yet. We will have a couch in there soon because S's uncle and aunt is giving him one. I can't wait to get this furnished so we can enjoy it. There is no central air and heat in this room because it is an addition that was put on later. We have an electric heater for winter and a built in air conditioner for when it gets too hot in the summer. We will probably just keep the double doors open and let the air conditioning from the house filter into the sun room so it isn't so hot. Right now we aren't using it but we will. We have a deck on this side but you might not see it in this picture. We plan to have a picnic table there so we can go outside and eat. It will be fun sometimes. Any thoughts?
In the Winter you will be glad to have this room. ANd in the Spring you can set your seeds or starters in there for a good start on their growth. Becareful with the electric heater. Don't leave it on in there and then leave. Fire get started for less. Sounds like a nice room with the deck off the side.
I thought about that. I'd have to be careful in winter. We dry clothes in there. Our drier is out.
Cool. Good place for drying clothes too.
@PageTurner (2827)
Nice Sun Room, PointlessQuestions I just know that you will enjoy it, at least in the winter. I imagine that it will be next to unbearable in the warm months. I miss having a sunroom. I am thinking about adding one as an entryway.
Thank you PageTurner. You must be a book reader. I also love books. I have lots of books in my room. They are on my dresser and in my dresser. I need some book shelves, but no room. Maybe there could be a sturdy book shelf nailed or screwed into the wall. That will have to wait.
As a matter of fact, I do enjoy reading and have quite a collection of books.
It is like you have moved into a whole new life. I hope you are all very happy. You have so many aspects of your new home to enjoy.
Yes, we really do. Much more space, a spare room. We have the printer in the spare room so it is out of sight. It wouldn't be convenient to a plug in at the desk so it is in the spare bedroom... works out well. We have such space outdoors that I love being out there.
Looks like you gus have a great place to live. I would love to live in a house like this. But,right now I will stick to an apartment. I know adrain would realy like to put a grill out there.
You will have one one day maybe. A grill would be nice.
@RitterSport (2452)
• Lippstadt, Germany
a sun room is a great idea. Hope you get enough sun to enjoy it.