New site apsense

@anil02 (3052)
Apsense in social networking site like Facebook but it have some features to earn. I am getting here one cash links its worth .05$ and campaign to promote. Minimum payout for cash link income in 50$ and for promotion of campaign is 20$. I wants to speed up my earning here. So any one using this site tell how I can get more cash links and campaigns to promote.
@petersum (4525)
You probably need to emigrate! Don't expect much outside the USA. And $50 is ridiculous - that sounds like a scam already!
it is not a scam site. I saw a lot of payment proof in the site. It is the best place for business social networking. I got my payment of 20 dollars from team promote. It is the best site for online earnings.
Dear It's probably a scam.The rule i do when I look for new sites is it has to be 10 dollars or less.
@jaderamirez (1031)
I am a member of this site but never got payment. I think you will only be paid if your account is upgraded. This site is good for promoting online business and if you have blogs too. You can also get connections and transactions using this online system.
@dfollin (12768)
I am not sure.I suppose just keep at what you are doing more.
@suraj7nov (1737)
apsense actually a site which gives you good amount of traffic if you use it correctly,donot know much more detail about that,but it gives you good platform to promote your business