mastercard

@winterose (39918)
As you know I just got a Capital One mastercard, and I am loving it. We pay the bill as soon as it comes in and I like how everything is itemized. It tells what the items were purchased and by home my son uses the card as well. He has his own number and it will bring up his name when he made a purchase. I also like how they tell you if you make a purchase how many years it will take you to pay it off if you only pay the minimum payment. There are no surprises.
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
I'm happy have that one too, Im using it for almost 2 years now. I enrolled it to e- statement that goes through my mails. I can pay my bills up to date and no hazzle standing on the line and waited for an hour specially when its due date.
@winterose (39918)
Yes I just signed on today for online banking, I had read something about a 12.99 monthly charge and that was why I didn't sign up immediately. But I called them and they say that was for fraud alerts and the online banking was free so I signed up today.
I never got a paper statement so I went online to see mine. I don't know if it is because I pay the bill before it is due or not. But,I should have waited and maybe I would have seen my daughter was using my card. I just noticed my money was gone and thought the fees were a little too high. but,now I know and have a new card coming to me....
@winterose (39918)
it is probably because the transaction only appeared on the next statement not because you paid your bill early. I just signed up for online banking today.