Well now mylot is back... Hooray

@ardoy0731 (6865)
Good eve eveyone. I was about to sleep when I decided again to check mylot if it is okay now. A bit suprised that I can log in already after days of having rin error and maintenance or upgrade. Nice to know that we can discuss and talk about different things again. Life is quite the same again hehe. Quite late now here so better to sleep now and be here again tomorrow. Good night, have a nice sleep and see you tomorrow everyone.
@SinfulRose (3529)
• Davao, Philippines
Yeah, I just noticed how frustrating it was without MyLot... I'm an addict of MyLot. lol
@ardoy0731 (6865)
Cannot mylot in a day even for a short period of time is quite boring and sad. Good thing that run error is over now.
• Davao, Philippines
And I hope it won't happen again. It was the most depressing 2 days I've ever had since I became addicted to MyLot.
@payout (3722)
Yesterday for a second I thought they Blocked me after almost 5 years being on here I couldn't think of any reason why but yeah.. I'm happy to know they are back up and running and it had nothing to do with me persoanlly haha.. Well yeah Good night and enjoy lol
• Davao, Philippines
Why would you think that they blocked you, payout? I don't think MyLot would unnecessarily block it's users without prior notice...
@ardoy0731 (6865)
Yeah some my get panic especially the new ones but it do happens once ib awhile so I stay calm but quite felt irritated when I cant log in everytime I try. Maybe I am used to mylot everyday thats why it is a bit sad and frustrating if cant log in.
I am so glad that mylot is back because I missed it and my friends on here. I had thought that I was blocked as well and one of my messages on here when did log in said you may have been blocked. I am not sure if I had really been blocked if I would have been sent an email saying so. I am a happy camper as well.
@ardoy0731 (6865)
Well i missed it too when I cant log in for few days. Good thing that its back to normal and rin error is now over.
@asdomencil (4276)
yeah, yesterday, I can't log in to my account. Good to know this morning that it was already okay to post discussions and participate in discussions started by others.
@ardoy0731 (6865)
Enjoy mylotting and cope up from the run error experienced.
Phew, it wasn't just me. o-o Good to know that mylot was just under maintenance! :D I was getting frustrated having to log in over and over, then having to get the error message. D: Y YOU NO SAY YOU UNDER MAINTENANCE? DX
@ardoy0731 (6865)
Well this rum error used to happen once in awhile mayr for maintenance or updates but eventually get back immediately. But the last one is quite long but its back to normal again now so enjoy mylotting.
@shello (964)
• United Arab Emirates
I was trying and trying during the day too. Yay! good thing that it's up and running now. A lot of catching up needs to be done. Anyway, have a great sleep and look forward for tomorrow is gonna be a long day.
@ardoy0731 (6865)
Good thing that maintenanceis over and every thing seems ti be fine.
@maximax8 (28559)
Yesterday I tried to get onto My Lot and every time I tried to send a discussion or response I got a message saying it was able to post. I even attempted to write to My Lot asking what they can do to sort out why nothing I wrote was accepted. I am delighted that now My Lot is happily back to normal.
@ardoy0731 (6865)
Yeah I do the same thing at first wherein my discussions are cant get posted. Now it is back to normal. Thanks to the admin.
Hope you have found this day so interesting. Did you do much now? Mylot should notify us if there is any problem with the site's process and maintenance. However mylot is really fun..
@Cutie18f (9563)
Yeah, I also had the same problem.
I have experienced problems in posting my responses and logging-out too for about two days, i am glad it was just a simple problem admin was able to solve. Thanks a lot to you people. Are you still asleep, i hope you have awaken already and returned to mylot. Good luck.
@airasheila (5458)
good day ardoy0731, it is really a hooray that mylot site is back at the tract. hence, it was around few days when the site is not working properly. and life seems to be normal again, hence, this site is a part of my daily routine.
@shylade (3137)
I am also happy that mylot is back. I am missing this for like 3 days. Yesterday, I can't log in so I feel really sad about it. Now, it's back I will make the most out of it now. I really hope so :)
@yanzalong (10174)
When was it offline? This morning it was just fine. I logged in sucessfully and made several postings.
@tedifa (1235)
Same with you ardoy,yesterday i can't login with my account. For 3 days i can't make participation and can't get the money for that.I'm worried that my account will be banned. But today...hooray, everything it's gonna be okay.We're know that mylot have a lot of members and database and sometimes need to maintenance and upgrade. Let's work together again...mylotters..
@Bhebelen14 (5206)
Good night and have a good sleep.