What is your reaction when u come across a stray animal like dogs or cats?

It is quite common to see these days on streets, people throwing stones on stray dogs and cats, teasing cows and buffaloes...This really hurts me to the core and i feel pity for these stray animals who have nobody to their rescue in their life.. I wish like bashing up the people who take pride in teasing these stray animals..I make it a point of giving left out food items to cows and dogs and even feed chapatis to crows every single day. I get a lot of happiness and satisfaction in feeding and taking care of them because they are also living creatures and have feeling also. So what do u have to say regarding this..?
@PageTurner (2827)
Well done to you, subhojit10! Well done, indeed! I, too, take pity on the stray animals. I have taken in many stray and wounded animals and nursed them back to health and either returned them to the wild or found them good homes, either with me, or others. I would not be able to tolerate seeing others taunt or harm animals. I speak up to such horrid actions!
Well thank you so much for responding to my post. Yeah even i feel so much for these stray animals who dont have anyone to look around for them. I wish if they all could talk and could express their feelings then i could have taken even more care than i used to take before. What do you have to say regarding this?
I fear that my heart would break in half if the animals could talk like the humans. To hear all of he sadness and loneliness and abuse that so many of them endure would be the greatest sorrow. It is already so sad to see the looks in their eyes and their emaciated bodies. I think that if we only take the time to really notice the animals, then we will see that they communicate volumes. They just communicate different than the humans sometimes.
Hey thanks a ton for the response. Well i feel that if we feel pity and have love for the animals, then we can hear their voices even if they dont speak. i have dreamt of creating a special place for all the stray animals (not like a zoo)where they would be taken care of like prince and princesses. Lets see how far i am able to realize my dream. What are your thoughts regarding this?