What kind of dog do you think this is?

lilo - our newest addition
@krysy1982 (1042)
This is Lilo she was homeless and we took her in
@rainbow (6763)
is it one of those hairless ones? I thought at first of a chee-wow-wha sorry no idea how to spell chiaououa? or how to stop spelling it either. Cute anyway!
@krysy1982 (1042)
no she is not hairless she was in such a shape had to have her groomed she got shaved
I groom dogs as a living .I beleive chances are there is some shih tzu in there maybe schuazer ,but is could also be a shih tzu and poodle cross as they look simular .Is the hair corse in texture or a softer cotton like .If she/he has shnauzer it well be slightly corse with some soft hair also .If she/he is poodle shih tzu is well be all soft . they might be a few breeds there too cute dog any way
@krysy1982 (1042)
Her father was a peek a poo. Her mother was a shih tzu.
Well I was close she has poodle and shih tzu in there I dd not see the peek but with mixes it is hard to tell . I am sure she is a great dog either way . take care
nice dog
a rat in a shirt
@LoganzMom (619)
wow i have no clue...usually good at this.