I never had pizza on a grill before.

I was just invited to go to a freinds house for a cookout. she said,she will make meatless pizza on the grill. Adrian eats meat so he can make his own food. This will be fun. She mentioned something called pesto sauce with thyme and basil. I hope I don't get sick it does not sound like something I can eat. when I eat pizza from the pizza shop I get sick bad and have to get it out of my body. That was the cleanest way I could say it. LOL Have you had this pizza before?
@Canellita (12058)
You have never eaten pesto????? It's deeeeelicious! I don't know about using thyme, it's just basil, olive oil, parmesan, salt and maybe pepper. I heard something on TV recently about pizza on the grill. I don't see how that could work out well unless the bread dough is pre-cooked and you could get the grill really hot.
It sounds really good reading this. I do hope I can have some. thanks.
No Gifts. I've never had pesto sauce. I think giurmet cooks use it though. I've never had one on the grill either. I bet it will be awesome. I hope you can enjoy it. I only get sick if I eat too much or I eat too much sweet.
I get two bites of something and boy will I get so sick. even the girl who I am going to see is sick all the time. but,she has it way worse than me. she will ou know what every ssecond till it is out of her body.
@carmelanirel (20979)
No I never had pizza on the grill before, that sounds interesting and you should let us know how it tastes..As for the sauce and spices, sounds like a good combination for homemade pizza sauce, and mild, because I would add lots of garlic and oregano as well..
@winterose (39916)
no I never had pizza on the grill but I have had pesto sauce and it is green
@ryanong (9694)
• Vietnam
I haven't tried it yet...i just eat pizza in restaurant only. I love to eat pizza but i can't go to eat it regularly, it is quite expensive in here.
@sedel1027 (17854)
Grilled pizza is awesome if its cooked over real wood :) Pesto sauce I can give or take. Depends on what type of pesto it is and if its made with pine nuts. No idea why but I really don't like pine nuts.
Some people need to eat meat, they say it makes them feel better, others say they feel better if they don't eat meat. it is different for everyone. My sister is one of those who feels better if she doesn't eat meat, my Dad is one of those people who feels better when he does. I eat meat and feel fine, but I eat it in moderation.