update on my fridge problems

@winterose (39918)
the rental agent called today looking for the rest of my papers which I mailed out to her last night. I asked her for the size of the space for the fridge. For those of you who do not know, I need a new fridge which foolish me gambled and bought but didn't have the dimensions for the space. The agent tells me it is 30 inches well that is wide and that is fine because the fridge I chose is 28 inches wide, but she didn't tell the height which is the most important consideration because their are cabinets on top of the where the fridge has to go. I am still not certain if the fridge will fit. grrh
@911Ricki (13602)
I do hope it fits, and you dont have an issues with it. I know we have cupboards above out fridge as well and hard to find a fridge that fits.
@winterose (39918)
could you measure how high your fridge is just so I can have an idea if mine could be a good fit?
Can you call back and find out how high the space is? I think you bouht a good one you can feel these things sometimes.
@winterose (39918)
of course I called back I have been calling several times, she only provided me with the width today but I need the length that is where the problem will come if there is one.
@PageTurner (2827)
Yikes! That is frustrating, winterose. I hope that the height is right for the space. Surely it will be!!
@winterose (39918)
yes it is frustrating when you can't get the answers you need. I don't want to find out the last minute and then I have to return it and pay 69.00 for a new delivery.
@Thoroughrob (11750)
I hope it fits. It would be nice to know the height you need.
@winterose (39918)
Yes I don't see why it is so hard for the rental agent to tell me the dimensions. Why only give me the width that is crazy.
This fridge thing is irritating isn't it? I hope the fridge heigth will work for what you got. Are you going to go measure or just wait and hope it fits?
@winterose (39918)
As I said in the discussion I am waiting for the rental agent to tell me the dimension, I cannot get into the house before I move and that will be too late if the fridge is too tall.
Well, I'm sure you've learned your lesson. Always measure, always measure, and always measure! :) I am going to pray really hard that it fits. Where did you but it? If it does not fit, can you trade it in for a new one, or get a refund of some sort?
@winterose (39918)
I bought it at sears, it is a smaller than standard fridge I just need to know if the height will fit the width is no problem. I have until Sept to exchange it before it even comes to the house. After that it would cost 69.00 for delivery for an other fridge. I had to pay it now while I had the money it would have been worse to hold onto the money and end up spending a bit of it on food or whatever and not being able to put it back.