I don't want to be here for the whole 6 weeks.

I am done packing everthing but the dishes and my clothing. My clothing will be packed tomorrow. I have enough at adrain's house to serve me the next 6 weeks. I just need to do the fridge as well. Which will be easy because it is almost empty. so,I can wait till the last few days and do that. I wanted to be here till I packed the whole house. which will be done way before the first of the month. The only thing I will be missing if I leave is my cable and internet. I have to use his phone and I can't do much with one finger..But,the space and me time I needed is over with I am lonely. LOL I want to be with adrain. The sad thing is when I move I will have to get use to living alone. Because,he can't be sleeping over my house. I don't see that as a problem because,I am always at his house. But,I love this new place so much I am going to want to be home. so,for this reason I figured I should try to stay here longer alone.. Right now I feel like driving to his house to spend the night. What would you do?
@sedel1027 (17854)
I would go over to Adrian's house. You can live without your TV & internet at least for the night :)
If I feel like it I will go tomorrow night. he is sleeping and he gets mad when I get on the parkway at night when he is sleep and can't be on the phone with me. it is going on one am here.
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
Why not just call and talk for a few minutes, maybe pick up a late night ice cream? This way you're not GOING to his house, and you can still have your alone time. I'd be afraid as soon as you got there you'd change your mind and decide you want to go home.
That is what happened sunday I wanted to sleep over and went over on sat. then sunday came and I jumped up and got dressed. he was like what is going on. I said,I want to go home. I just spoke to him and he is on his way to bed. I will stay home tonight.
@inertia4 (27713)
Well, if you don't want to spend the time alone why not go to his place. I mean, that way you will have company and it would be nice until you move into your new place. Then you can get comfortable there. And you can still see him at his place. You should do what feels right to you.
@winterose (39918)
I think you need to make up your mind, being alone is not always a piece of cake but you have to make a choice live alone like you are doing now and visiting Adrian or move in with him and be done with it.
@sid556 (31005)
you are now a free woman and don't have to answer to or for anyone at all in the whole world! KK is all grown and so now you are free to do whatever it is you want. And if I were you, that is exactly what I would do....whatever you want. It's your life...just live it.
Hi Gifts! What would I do? Well, I wouldn't sleep with Adrian...hehe. No, seriously, you go through periods where he gets on your last nerve and you want to be alone, and then you miss him and want to be with him. During this 6 week period, why not just spend your alone time when you want to, and then when you want to hear his voice, just call him. Then, when you want to see him, ride over and see him and spend the night if you want to. Will you be able to leave your new apartment to sleep with Adrian? I mean, are there rules in the new place that say you have to spend so many days a month in your apartment? So no one can stay at your apartment, just to spend the night? I can have sleep over guests 15 days a year and no more.