Have you experience being verbally abuse or verbally induce?

@larish (2195)
Words are powerful. It can either hurt or make a person better. At one point of our lives we had experience being praise or being put down by words that are use towards us. Do you remember an abusive or an inspiring words that was given to you? How did you reacted to it?
@Micmac (8496)
Verbal abuse can be as destructive as physical abuse. When someone tells me vile words that hurt, it makes me feel cheap and emotionally down. I've asked an abuser of words to apologize to me for making me upset to the point where I was not able to function but to my astonishment the abuser of words hurt me even more because his lame duck apology was like so childish and inappropriate. I felt like really bashed. It was an experience that I never want to go through again. Once was too much. I will say this to that abuser of words- 'if you can't think properly, than seek some counseling in etiquette and human relations' and get your act together dude!
@zhihao12 (364)
Well, it depends on the type of person receiving such words. Some sensitive people will take words more deeply while some other less sensitive fellows like me,will only take the words lightly, which means wont take it to heart, not to say get bothered by it
@ShyBear88 (17427)
I remember more the bad then the good words said to me. But I do know the amount is pretty close. I've had someone tell me they wished I had a miscarriage while carrying my first child. That really made me upset to the point I was in tears because that is one thing no mother ever wants to go throw. I think the best thing I've been told is that I'm the best mom I can be. I might not be the worlds greatest mom but to my children I am and of course that makes me smile. Along with being told that my family and friends are proud of what me and my husband can handle on a daily bases or even out of the blue at times.
@cloud31 (5811)
I never had an experienced being verbally abused.But I know that would be hurt.In a point that you was induce by a words of others.And never did that to others too.Words can kill and even sometimes sharper than a sharp object. So,I'm very careful not to hurt anyone of my words.
@ARIES1973 (9531)
• Legaspi, Philippines
On my part, those mean words make me stronger. I remember, when I was about to take the pre-qualifying examination to the government service and I asked permission from my former Boss. He told me that I am not fitted for the position I am applying for. I should have graduated from AB Political Science of Bachelor of Law for me to pass the exam. I told him I will just try my luck, besides the HRM already accepted my application for the examination. The result came after a month. I topped the exam.