Tagvillage Newbie Guide

I recently sign up for tagvillage and I'm totally lost of how the thing works. Can you guys spare me some tips on how to make money with this site pls.
@suraj7nov (1737)
if you find any good tips,let me know as well,for e.g how to choose good keywords
@carben44 (322)
I trade popular words, but they can get a little steep. The minimum I have are tags at $1.40. I tend to buy them back off people though because they are popular :)
Did you start off with your own original tags or did you just bought someone else tags?
@suraj7nov (1737)
what criteria you choose to get these popular words
@carben44 (322)
It's fairly simple. You do have to invest a little money yourself though. Anyway, all you do is stock yourself up with some credits, search for tags (for example: peanuts, europe, nevada). You purchase them for a set price, for example $1.40, and then sell them for %1.82 So thats $0.42 profit. However, about 25% of that goes to TagVillage, and you keep the rest.
I have already started investing with $1. I'm holding back since I'm still new with the program.