A father beat the molester of his daughter to death, is he guilty?

I don't know how to justify it, but the local authority hasn't placed charge on this man yet. In local news, if you got a chance to read it, a man who living in Texas beat this molester of his daughter to death by excessive of force onslaught on the molester's head. At afternoon, a man (his name sounds like Hispanic) took this 5 - year old girl to a secluded area in attempt to rape her, a bystander saw the whole thing, and tell this 23-year old Texan, who is this girl's father, in hurry, the victim's father follow the crying sound of his daughter and catch up with this molester, and in angry, he stroke his head and neck several times, and eventually beat him to death. He called the police and he was booked for further investigation. But I think he is not guilty at all, this molester asked for it. How do you justify this situation?
@andy77e (5165)
In our country it depends on if it was premeditated or in the moment. Premeditated, means that he was calm and thinking rationally, and planned out to kill the other person. In this case, it sounds as though he was caught up in the moment of defending his little girl and attacked the person who was violating his girl. He will likely not be punished much. For my part, I am glad. This criminal rapist will never again rape or molest another woman in our country. This is good for all of us.
@jsae29 (1122)
I do understand the pain and anger of the father. The molester should be punished. But not by his own hands. We have laws to follow to keep order in our society. I think the father should have controlled his anger because he killed the molester then he's no better than him.
@debrakcarey (19924)
It is human instinct to protect their young. He did the right thing and the courts recognize his right to protect his child. When civilization reaches the point where a father cannot defend his daughter under these circumstances, to walk in a witness his baby being raped, I will leave civiization and live with the animals, who at least understand the instinct to protect their young. He was NOT running away. He was exposed and ready to do the deed.
If I was on the jury, I wouldn't convict him. We should have the right to protect our children, and God help the man who touches my daughter.
kingparker two wrongs will never make a right and thus if the father of the molested girl kills the molester he still has to face a charge of murder.this is why we have courts and trials and judges and juries to keep us from being heathen and taking the law into our own hands. let the police and the courts do their jobs. a molester will get prison term which is what he deserved but the father now heaps more troubles on a troubled already family.