Is there a problem with posting pictures to discussions?

I just tried to add a picture to my discussion like I have done before, it didn't post. Is there some problem with posting pictures? Does anyone know if and when they are going to fix this?
@suni51 (2991)
And I thought we cannot upload a picture in our discussions unless we reached to a certain number of posts. I maybe wrong though. I have never tried so far.
not sure, but I have uploaded some before, is why I was asking.
Anyway I don't have any problem while adding picture to discussion . Sometimes it may be due to your connection problem. If not just post a query to admin. He could help you .
Yes I will do that, it can get very frustrating.
• Mexico
Hi lm fisher: I think the answer is no. Maybe you did something wrong when you upload your last picture it was just an internet problem at the moment. I tell you this because I have recently upload a picture in one of my discussions and it went well. ALVARO
Well I think I know how to upload pictures, and I did everything right, so IDK what is happening. I heard some other people having the same problems.