Is there anyone depend online job for survive?

@dandan07 (1908)
China
There are many news here about how a person make a great fortune online. I have tried several ways to make money online, but I find that the online earn can only be my pocket money, far from to support myself. Is there anyone can make a live by online job? how do you make it? What kind of job helps you make that?
• Mexico
I help people with ESL(English as a second language)My clients are from China and Russia.We talk with Skype and they pay through PayPal.Most are business people who want to have spoken English practice.....I don't make a lot of money,but it pays the bills.
@CatGods (4595)
I did a friend request with you. I have a few questions to ask and who knows maybe give you a few ideas too. Hope to be PMing you soon.
I gamble on-line, successfully, on greyhounds, but I wouldn't recommend others try, it took me a lifetime and a lot of money to work out how to do it, and I probably still haven't won it all back. Give me time . But otherwise, only pocket money. Lash
@Cale2012 (115)
This is a question for make moneny online person firstly. They can just get a litte payment. So he or she start to doubt why so many people said they get enough money to support themself. This is unequal information exchange between you and successful. they didn't promotion their ways.
@wongchoiyee (7421)
I see here not all people can make a living through online, but that doesn't mean you cannot give it a try, still luck and skills is needed, is like a job without basic salary but commission.
@tedifa (1235)
Nice topic to discuss,i've been working with online jobs for 5 years,and now still in process and progress,you can the result on shvoong top earner.My questions is how long have you been working for online jobs ? Some people needs several years to be a successful with online jobs,they need to learn,calculate and create own products.If you can make own product that more people need it,better you have to create it soon,sell and publish on internet.You can get full of money in your pockets.
@CatGods (4595)
Yes a person can make a online full time living if they have a skill that some one is willing to pay for, I myself am a tarot card reader. Here is the Wikipedia definition of a tarot card reader http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarot. I have been doing this kind of work with the same site for the last 12 years. Also for the last 8 years I have been an online seller and I now have 4 online stores selling general merchandise which is my secondary income. Plus I have another 5 online speciality stores where I create sayings and images for things like T-shirts, coffee cups, mouse pads and more. Most of the other stuff that every one else does, I do to like gift cards sites and some surveys once in a while, I do that for pocket change, ice cream and pizza money.