Jeggings

If by any chance you haven't heard of them, they are a cross between jeans and leggings - they look like skinny jeans, but feel like leggings. My friends have been wearing them for a few years, but I never wear leggings so I didn't buy them. Then last week I was looking on ebay for jeans, and came across some cheap jeggings. They looked ok, so I bought them. I can't believe I never tried them before! They're so comfortable, I feel like I'm wearing pyjamas, but at the same time, they look like cute skinny jeans. And they mould to your body so they're a perfect fit. I LOVE them, and will be buying them in different colours.
Some people have bodies that will enable them to wear jeggings, but I am definitely not one of those people and for that reason alone I will not try out a pair of them. You see, I was cursed at birth with thunder thighs and I am a lot smaller on the top than I am on the bottom. That is the reason that for me I think that the jeans that are the best for me to wear are straight legged jeans because they make me look like I've got a better body than I actually have.
You have a pear-shape figure? My mother laughs at me, she is overweight but has always had an hourglass figure. She tells me I have a boyish shape and don't look womanly. Its quite upsetting really. But plenty of people tell me I look good, so I try to ignore her comments. I never bought jeggings before as they are close to leggings and I am very self conscious about my body, I didn't want to wear clingy clothes
@Shazooo (296)
I've heard it and saw many people wearing it. But I've never bought one nor have I worn one before in my whole entire life. However, it seems like more an more people are getting them. And yes, I did hear that is very very comfortable and easy to wear but the thing is, I'm not very tall and jeggings hugs your legs so given my height and frame, I might look fat and shorter than I already am, and I definitely do not want that to be happening anytime soon. Tho, I will keep an open mind, maybe the next time I see them I just might grab a pair to try it on :)
I'm short but I'm not fat. I avoided them at first as I thought they are like leggings and far too clingy. But they're not that bad, just like skinny jeans except tighter.
I like mine because they feel like something I can sleep in. I have a few different pairs already. I wear them when I don't feel like ironing my jeans..
I don't iron at all! I hang my jeans by the ankles when wet so they will straighten themselves out. I'm just really awful at ironing, I seem to iron the creases in, not take them out. I bought 2 pairs of these jeggings, black and navy blue, but they sell bright colours too, I am looking at yellow and aqua for my next purchases. They are less than £10 a pair.
@choybel (5059)
I have heard of this term from a friend just recently in school, since many females wear them now. For me, as long as it looks good on them then I like them.
I love to watch women who wear them, so I'm on board. LOL