A treat we did not get to eat..

It was after 10 when my friend started to make her ice cream treats. She took some stick out of the bag. she opened the carton of ice cream and set 6 sticks in the bucket. then she put it in the freezer to freeze. It took too long so we never got to eat it. but,she had lots of toppings and chocolate as well. she told me she freezes the ice cream and then cuts the carton away from the frozen treat. then the slices the ice cream around the sticks into squares. then she melts chocolate and sticks the ice cream in the warm chocolate and then rolls it is different toppings. She bought so many bags of topping it was crazy. She wants me to come over tomorrow so we can make more pizza and finish the ice cream. this sounds like something you could try at a kids party. I did not want any so I was fine with it not freezing.
@911Ricki (13602)
Yes, it is a good idea for kids parties. Sounds delicious indeed, and good for a treat and get out of the house. I just made a milk shake with ice cream, chocolate milk and a banana. I've been looking at a foudue kit myself lately.
I do hope I make it over there for another good idea for a summer time treat.
@911Ricki (13602)
Its funny some ideas people come up that we don't. But a treat once in awhile is nice especially with the heat we have been having as well. I bought myself some ice cream the other day that was on sale.
I will hope to get some for myself as well. But,not a lot I gain weight too fast.
It does sound fun for a kids party. Cutting the icecream carton and all would have to be done ahead of time or I see a big mess in someones future. haha So are you going over for more pizza and to check out the out come of the treats?
I did not go to her house. I don't think I will ever go back over there. she did not do the right thing when I was there the last time. she really was off the wall and out of control with her mouth.
SOme people are just too far out for me. I like calm people with some class myself.
@Blondie2222 (22364)
That sounds like a good idea and sounds very yummy. But you're right it does sound like something you would do for a kids party not for an adult. But i guess whatever floats their boat, everyone does things differently.
She has two daughters so this might be where she got the idea. I may try it myself one day.
That actually sounds like something that my kids would really enjoy and I would enjoy it as well. You see, my favorite way to have ice cream is to have a bowl of cherry cordial ice cream and to top it with some of the chocolate shell. I would be able to do something like what you are talking about with my combination and it would be something that I would absolutely go crazy over. For my children, they would really like it with chocolate and sprinkles and perhaps some crushed candy as well.
@winterose (39918)
she certainly puts everything in to her cook outs that is for sure.
@jazel_juan (15767)
aw i love desserts and that is a dessert for me!
Sounds great, but I wouldn't be able to eat all that anyway. I'd be sicker than a dog! I can't even eat a whole serving of ice cream. I quit eating before I get sick.