Do you mind so many questions?

I know someone who is always asking me questions and it pisses me off. I hate people always having to ask me so many questions. My daughter hates it with a passion and se will say something to anyone about it. I tend to not want to be rude to people and I know I can be. But,I think it is kind of rude to ask so many questions about peoples business. Sometimes adrain will ask me 4 questions back to back and I will stop him and say tha is it wit the questions. and he will be quiet. I need to find a nice way to stop answering people all the time.
I find too many questions irritating at times, especially if they are asked by people that I don’t really like. It’s quite the irony because I also ask many questions of my own. However, I tend to wonder more about them and research them rather than ask them directly to a person.
I think for me it is getting down right out of hand. I am getting to the point I rather not talk to the person. but,I know I will because I hate to make people feel bad.
@sid556 (31005)
I'm always asking you questions. Am I one of those people? If so, just say, "Sid, shut up." it works. Oh wait...you want "polite"? Seriously, I would just ask them why they want to know. That usually stops people that ask too many questions because they usually don't have a good reason other than being nosy.
I am talking about someone off the computer. LOL YOu have never asked me too many questions.
@carolbee (16241)
Do what many people do and change the subject. It works, not terribly rude and gives the asker the hint you no longer want to answer questions about whatever he/she is asking. I do ask several questions when I first meet someone. Am genuinely interested in learning more and not simply being nosey. Gossip is not my "bag" so whatever is told to me stays with me.
I will work on this with everyone till i get it down packed for this one person. thanks so much..
@winterose (39918)
I find that odd though because you tell all your life here on mylot that it would bother you that people ask you questions. However, if it just bothers you just tell them you don't like it and to stop.
@asliah (11149)
hi, actually there are only times that it will piss me of when someone have many questions to me especially if i repeated my answer and he/she will ask it again,but sometimes i answer all those questions especially if i am in the mood or i know what they ask to me.
@whatrow (793)
I don't think it is the questions that bother you as much as the fact that you feel guilty if you are unable to answer all of them. You are afraid to say, "I don't know."
@KrauseHome (35035)
Personally this can be quite annoying when someone is constantly asking a lot of questions. It is like Hey, wait a second, am I asking a lot of questions about you? I know there are a lot of things going on in my life right now, but when people would rather ask questions instead of wanting to take the time to listen to me, it makes me wonder how much they really care.
It all depends on what the questions are. If they are questios because the person wants to learn something, and not to personal, I don't mind. However, I was trying to drink a peaceful cup of coffee at Second Cup a few months ago, and someone who was obviously with an aid, and had some mental problems, was asking me if that was my cup of coffee. Uhhhh no, I stole it! LOL THAT is a stupid question. OF COUrSE ITS MY cuP OF COFFEE!!!!!!!!!
It definitely annoys me too. My mom will sometimes text me 5 questions in the same message and it drives me nuts. HOw am I supposed to answer all of that? I don't think it's right for people to just harass you with question after question. A few are ok, but don't make it the whole topic of the conversation. My boyfriend is pretty good about not asking too many. Sometimes he would ask me a lot about what I've been doing but I tried to tolerate it just because his 2 girlfriends before me were cheaters and they really hurt him and he had a hard time trusting me when we first started dating. But he's come a long way and now he hardly asks questions because he knows I wouldn't do anything.
I will mind it. Especially this person is not so close to me. He/she just keeps asking me many personal questions but don't mention his/her status and this is very annoying. It is just like questioning a criminal. I love China
Sometimes asking too much question is not good, you became dumb as if you don't know anything.. And there are two ways of it.. the one who is asking questions that looks like your dumb if too many questions are being asked.. And the other way is the person whom you asked and it look like that being smarter to answer all your questions.. Too many questions asked is not good you are irritated to answer it.. Especially the nonsense can make you irritated so better not to answer it.. just keep silent and the asking will get irritated also by not minding her/him.
I wouldn't feel I was being rude at all if I told someone they were asking too many questions. I think they are rude to be so invasive. I would just make it known that you don't like a lot of questions. And I wouldn't feel I was being rude if I told someone they were asking too many questions. They may not of realized it and needs to know this.
@Mayuko (1272)
The only person who usually asks me a lot of questions is my older sister. I feel like she's either being nosy or questioning every decision I make. I've told her lots of times that it's really annoying and lots of times, I refused to answer her questions telling her she needs to stop questioning everything I do. She still doesn't seem to get it though and just won't stop