Love for collection...

Hey Mylotters! I have encountered many people around who have affinity for collection of stamps or coins or articles or old currencies. I mean hats off to these people who have lot of patience to collect these precious things. So do you have passion for collection of things? What things do you collect? I would like to hear from you all.
@PageTurner (2827)
Hello subhojit10 When I was younger, I collected stamps. I had many of them, but I wasn't good at it; that is, I didn't really care about taking proper care of them. I just filed them away, and I never looked at them. I tend to collect books. I have a nice collection of books. I enjoy collecting them because I love books, I enjoy reading them, I enjoy the companionship that they offer, I enjoy what I learn from reading them. About the only other thing that I collect is memories. Peace. I love the world!!
Hey thanks a ton again for your valuable response. Yeah philately is a good collection habit and i too had once collected few stamps but soon that habit of mine didnt take a flight as i had expected. I really loved the way you said that you love collecting books as they are your lifelong companion. What say?