Is it easy for you to adjust new things?

@jricky1 (6808)
China
I think i really needs time to adjust new things.But honestly,this also made me feel lonely coz you have to handle the things yourself.This is also the ablitity for oneself living in this planet.lol,i appreciate to hear your voices,friend.
@katcarneo (1433)
This is quite hard to answer since the phrase "new things" can mean a lot of different things. There are things we adjust to easily, and things that take time. I guess it depends on the situation and on one's personality. Generally speaking, I adjust to most things easily if I do them myself. I have difficulty with things I have to cooperate with others with.
@jricky1 (6808)
Well,i mean,for example,when i step into another country and start a new life,then many new things coming out that needs me to adjust and learn to accustomed to it.Anyway,this is an abilitiy that everyone should learn,lol,really thanks for share.
@katcarneo (1433)
Well, that is surely difficult. I've lived on my own since I was seventeen, but I do not wish to live in another country. Honestly it's more on being patriotic, but I also recognize that moving to a place very different from what I used to is challenging. For me, the biggest problem would be weather, really. I think I can do well in an English-speaking country but the weather will be a nightmare.
To be personal I could say that I not at all god with adjusting new things in my life. I could tel you my own experience. If I am asked to sleep a guest with me, I can't sleep at that night. I know that this is not at all good for me and now I am trying to change my bad habit. Hope I could change all my bad habits.
@jricky1 (6808)
I found that recently i'm thinking too much and this makes me feel not good even in sleep.I'm easily to interupt and also wake up.Then a sleepy day comes,maybe i feel tired and need time just to relax and then come back.But really thanks for your advices.Chaning attitude a little bit may help.
Hi, Jricky1. Frankly, I am not good at getting used to new circumstance either. I lay it in my charactor because i seem not a outgoing person by nature. Thus, i can't provid you with any benificial tips about adjusting new things. Yet i do deem that once we pretend it is easy, we may really make it easily. You can give it a shot. Wish you luck!
@jricky1 (6808)
I still thank you so much for you kind reply.Anyway,i think this still needs my own strenth to tell me that i should tell myself and rely on my emotion.Anyway,people would go through such period and hope i can be find quick.