OMG...Is Sharon a sleeze or what? Young and the Restless....and YES she is!!

@coffeebreak (17820)
Are you serious?! Did you see her today? What a sleeze! Sharon is with Victor to make everyone mad and to have his money to support her (just a high class call girl is all she is!) and then just after they do it..she is downstairs pouting about Adam being with Chelsea. Doesn't seem to matter what man she has...she always wants another one and then just goes bonkers when that other man doesn't want her! Like it is a crime for a man to not fall all over her at her mere flick of her hair! Boy, is she just the looser-ist looser of all time! But she does it all in the name of her children! IF she gets prego by Victor...and you know that is probably where this is going to go...that child will be Faith and Noah's... what...ummm...let's see, it'd be grandpa's child to grandpa's grandchild...I can't figure that one! Oh wait...it'd be GROSS!!!! THe writers will have gone way to far with parentage and marriages and "modern" families!
she use to be my favorite on the show. now she is wasted trash to me. she wants adam so darn bad. I am so glad he is getting on with his life now
@coffeebreak (17820)
Yeeah, only I don't think she wants him cause she loves him, I think she is just mad that he doesn't want her! She is slapped in the face that there is one man in town isn't falling at her feet and that isn't acceptable to her! I like Adam and Chelsea together.
I agree with you.. I do think she is mad that Adam finally move on and got over her. There is something seriously wrong with her. They have taken this lovable Sharon and turned her into a sleeze.
@coffeebreak (17820)
Of course she is mad at him for moving on and getting over her! How dare he do such a thing!!!!!! She thinks all the men should just be falling at her with every wave of her frocky hair! She tried to get Nick back but he moved on so she tried to get Adam back, but he'd moved on and of course she wasn't going to lower herself to try for Jack, so actually Victor is the only man in town she has left to try to seduce! But can you tell from Victor's responses..he is not really serious about her..just playing along for the fun of it..at least that is how he seems to me to be doing it. At least I hope one of them has a bit of intelligence to not make it permanant!
@stealthy (8188)
I haven't liked her for a very long time. Even before all the dirty tricks she pulled on Victoria, sleeping with the ranch hand that Victoria was dating, sleeping with Brad just days after Victoria and Brad got married, throwing that she had slept with Billy in Victoria's face, etc. Is it any wonder that Victoria doesn't like her with Victor. She is always going on about taking care of her kids but is hardly ever with them and is always doing things to hurt them.
@coffeebreak (17820)
Exactly right! I forgot about Brad. And let's not forget Billy, Nickolas and Adam! She's had every man in town but Michael and Kevin! They have really made her a nusance!
Victor's and Sharon's child will be Nick's sibling so he/ she would be their uncle or aunt! Between Nick , Adam, and Victor , and Jack, I think Sharon was the happiest with Adam. Am I glad I left before they broke them up , Oh hell yes! Am I glad I don't have to see Victor commit incest? Yes. When I was there he cared for he like another daughter , not the flavor of the month! If I really cared, I would email CBS ASAP!But I'm not watching anymore.