Does any one have health insurance they pay monthly for?

I am looking for a plan to get dental for my family. How does it work? Is it worth the monthly fees?
Thankfully National Health Service is free here.
Well that is great for your family. I have spoke to someone in ameriplan. I'll see what I can do.. Thanks very much
Glad you have it sorted. :)
thanks so much
I do, but dental isn't available. For me, I compared what I usually spend for two dental visits a year, and I didn't find a plan that would cost less than paying myself. If you spend a few hundred dollars, insurance might be worthwhile, especially with a family.
@Moneyy (36)
Well i think I have the solution for you, go to my website at www.mybenefitsplus.com/40379037 Dental, Vision, Prescription and chiropractic, for 11.95 single or 19.95 for your whole Household. Nothing excluded, anything goes, discount plan, Not Insurance. Can save up to 80% compared to paying cash without a plan in USA only. Nationwide (Not available in 4 areas.)
Thanks very much for the help. enjoy your day
@hotepinc (24)
Ameriplan offers a discount medical program that is very reasonable and helps you save up to 80%. It starts at $11.95 a month for individuals and $19.95 a month for families. Includes vision, prescription, and chiropractic free. www.newmedicalcare.com
Wouldn't be biased at all, huh?
@ssh123 (31100)
Ziraffe - Photographed at Mysore Zoo.
All the members of the family have taken a health insurance policy by paying the premiums once in a year, not monthly. The insurance is valid for one year and so also the premium amount. Next year again one has to pay for one more year.
@HerShe (2386)
I don't live in the States. I live in Canada. My business partner had to get dental insurance because her son is hypo-manic and he just couldn't deal with the dentist. He would just freak! Her insurance cost her about one-hundred dollars a month. That's fine if you have a lot of dental work to be done. After a year with no need for going to the dentist, she cancelled the insurance. The best thing to do is find a insurance plan, find out how long you have to be insured before you can use it. Get this in place before you make your dentist's appointment, that way you'll be covered. I hope this helps you, but I'm not sure because the countries are different. Good Luck
@marciascott (25554)
I don't have no health insurance.
@mcc371 (918)
Most health insurance does not include dental. There are dental insurance plans that do not have a high premium and give discounts for families. Yes these plans do work it just depends on your needs and the provider accepting those types of plans.
@sedel1027 (17854)
Yes. It is one plan that cover medical, dental, perscription, and vision. We pay it through mt ex-husband. Since he works for a huge company our insucrance is less than $25 to cover 3 people. My fiance will be getting a stipend for his insurance. They only give him $185/mnth. I think he will be only be able to afford major medical which is pointless b/c he is a Veteran and can get that from the VA Hospital.