I don't know if you would be mad but,I was

Last night I slept at adrian's house. Today,it was 12 noon and I put on some ribs and corn. he called right after I put it on to ask me to take out something I can eat so I can cook. I said,I am already making ribs and it is for you.. which he already knew anyway. so,he called me about 2pm and said he will be bringing me taco bell for lunch. so,then he called at 5pm and said,he will be bringing me a subway sandwich and asked which one I wanted. I said,turkey and cheese and so he said he would call me from the shop. Then it was 7pm and I started calling him and got no answer from him. So,at 9pm I get dressed to go home and eat what I knew I had in my freezer. I get to the door and he is on the phone. begging me to give him 15 min. I said,sure than I am leaving. he gets mad and said,he wanted me to stay.. I said hell no I am going to my house in 15 mins. Then I talked to him and since he was mad that I was leaving he said go ahead home. Then when I get home he is not there he went down town to take a friend to the bus station who he just went down town to pick up. that was over an hour going and coming. I said,I thought he was staying he said,I did too. well I am super glad I came home or I would be really pissed tonight. I ate some shrimps and I am fine. It is going on midnight and he is stuck in traffic. what a wasted day for him. he is always going to rescue his friends and look what happens.
@blebchel (249)
As for me, I don't like to have tattoes because I find it dirty to look at. Yes, it is an expression of our artistic sides but there are many alternatives to show it.
@blebchel (249)
I am very sorry I just posted my response on a wrong discussion. I thought this is the other topic I've read earlier. I have used my history browsing without looking the above topic of the write box. My unintentional mistake. Back to the topic, I would be disappointed if I were in your situation. It's kinda better if he would tell you the truth that he is unsure to avoid anticipation on your part.
@winterose (39918)
Well as they say, some people never learn. I just wonder if he friends would do those things for him.
He would not ask them for anything like this. He would ask me for help first.
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
I'm with you I would be mad too! Don't tell me your coming home and its hours later and you still haven't gotten home. That just would make me also leave and go home to eat. I get really cranky if I don't eat so that would just make me so mad. I'm not even sure I would answer the phone if he was calling after I left to go home. I hate to be kept waiting. I never leave anyone waiting. I say I'm going to be somewhere I'm there.
It is a hard habit to break, but it will really wear him down. I hope you guys got it all worked out. I guess you could put some stuff you can eat in his freezer and not worry about going back and forth so much.
hi gifts he sounds a lot like my lat4e husband who would stand onb his head if it would help a friend and would completely forget our own plans he also was always rescuing friends and stuff like what Adrian did was just like what he did. I loved him to pieces for his caring ways but still sometimes I did get steamed too. but I had a wonderful marriage all told. but once was all. I had several men who wanted me to remarry and no he was too much of a class act for anyone to take his place.I am so glad you do stick up for you now much more than you used to. good going Sharon. hugs from hatley.