I have no clue what crawled in my bra..

When I was outside waiting on adian tonight. Something was on my neck biting me. So,I tried to wipe my hand on my neck for it to go to the ground. Then a few minutes later I got in my car to go home. as I was driving something was biting my shoulder and I went in my shirt trying to feel for something. Then a few minutes later I felt something biting my breast and this time I had t find it. after searching with one hand n the wheel on the parkway. I felt something small and I grabbed it and threw it to the other side of the car. The window was rolled up so I could not toss it out of the car. All I was hoping is that it was not a bed bug.
I think I would look around in that car to see what it is.
I don't know how to turn the light on and it is very dark in the parking lot.
In most cars, the light comes on when you open the door.
@winterose (39918)
bedbugs are bloody nasty, get rid of them now
@winterose (39918)
oh by the way if you don't get rid of them you will be carrying them into your new place. they live in clothing beds, furniture, stuffed animals and so on. You will be infested with them again. And maybe lose your new house because it is a public health violation to have bedbugs and cockroaches.
What ever this was it got on me while standing in front of the building. And with my boxes I taped up all sides so nothing will get in them. Thanks these tings are terrible for sure.
If you dont find what it means just give complaint to the police they will find it :)
@deodavid (4150)
Hey there gifts, My Grandma's house used to have bed bugs in them, but what we did was we bought this special plat that bedbugs hate and we made small bonzai's at home (miniature trees)of the plant and after a month they were gone, they had been there before i was even born and all sorts of pesticides were used and to no avail those never worked but with just that plant they went away , probably to the neighbor's.
Ohhhh - I hate that creepy crawly feeling!! I never know what bug it is because I end up smearing it when I try to find it or stop it - ha ha!! I hate it when I end up itchy after the bite - drives me up the wall . . . and who wants to be scratching your boob when it bites there, right?!! I've had that on my knees recently when I've worn pants - don't know why - I just know I hate that feeling!
@bjc66bjc (6745)
wow I hope it wasn't a bedbug..we don't need them here and you don't want to take them to your new abode...Was it small like bedbug or did it feel larger...Does bedbugs keep biting and biting???
@bunnybon7 (37399)
• Holiday, Florida
last night i found a tiny black spder crawling on my cheek. i had been in the garage. i wonder if it was that. anyway, do bed bugs get on you outside? or do you think it could have gotten in the car? i thought they hang out in clothe inside.
@jayaramas (1358)
• Bangalore, India
It would have been very difficult, if you were driving at high speed on a high way.Also, if you were there with a boy friend in the car.Such insects at uncomfortable places are difficult to drive out!. you will be embarrassed but no alternative.