I just want to be alert legally, please..

@mikyung (2234)
I want to stay awake because I have a lot more to do beside my work at the office, NO more coffee, chocolate or any energy drink please. Any other idea that does work for you to stay awake for hours? Thanks for your help in advance.
@Micmac (8496)
When I feel like dreary and sleepy and I want to stay alert, I will put on my ear phones and listen to my cd songs. Then when I turned the music off, I still feel awake and ready to go. Music makes me feel a happy mood and makes me lively. Coffee and chocolate gives me a temporary stimulant sugar high and then it make the pressure go down which slows me throughout the day.
@mikyung (2234)
Sometimes an alert music or active music really helps to stimulate our brains. Need some chocolate to have those sugars. Thanks
@joevanosa (303)
i only knew caffeine. maybe you could do divertional activities to get your attention with others. what makes you happy when you do something? maybe you could read for awhile? or check mylot. or maybe you could aroudn for while to get you out being drowsy.
@mikyung (2234)
That would be an awesome idea. Thanks. I will try it. Do some stretching
@savypat (20246)
Deep breathing and moving around does it for me. Even if I can't leave my desk I can do moving exercises right there.
@mikyung (2234)
At least you do the natural way there. It works for me the one you have mentioned sometimes. Thanks
@dexterous21 (1180)
Hello Mikyung! I also need to stay awake for a longer time and mostly at night. I have been dependent on coffee and energy drinks before but I really tried hard not to. Nowadays, I do power naps to get myself going. I sleep for 20 minutes whenever I find time to take a nap. Based on my experience, it's effective for me atleast :))
@mikyung (2234)
Power naps can be helpful. I will try to get some of that. Thanks