An old song, Charice's Reset.... Nice.

@deodavid (4150)
Hey there lotters, Nothing great to share today just that i heard a song of Charice and it was kinda nice her song Reset kinda is up beat yet has great meaning and i being a romantic think that this is a great song for people that had issues with relationship and are trying to rebuild.
Hello Deodavid, Is this Charice Pempengco that you spoke of? i wish you could have provided a video of this new song of hers. well, if this song is made by her then it's going to be good for the audience. but am not sure what is the purpose of the new song but i understand if this is you're pooint of view.
@deodavid (4150)
It is an old song of Charice, but it is new to my ear so i just shared that i like it, i think i have the right to say something like this here in my-lot if I wished to right.
@jricky1 (6808)
Thank you for sharing,friend.I think that listening to great music makes people really feel relaxed and comfortable.I choose this way to make my mind having a rest from big pressure.Sometimes romantic songs bring me back romantic memories.lol,hope this great invention helps more people.
@deodavid (4150)
Songs of choice is really great i mean everybody is different and we kinda set ourselves up to enjoy the music we like so that as you said we can relax and enjoy our moments.
I will have to check that out, i never heard of it. I like her song louder.
@deodavid (4150)
Yeah check it out if you like her songs , most likely you will like this one it is up to beat and has great meaning although it kinda is for those people whom have broken up or having there relationship in some kind of standstill.