There is no way I can tell him now.

I wrote him a letter last night and it fell out of the door.so,he did not get to read it. I found it on the floor when I woke up. Then he called to say his mother is not going to make it. she is in the hospital and she is down south. I can't possibly tell him I threw m ring in the yard. He will be extra mad today. So,I will keep the letter and give it to him when I find out if his mother gets out or not.
@911Ricki (13602)
No, I wouldn't tell him about it either. He must be very stressed over his Mother. I would wait until that calms down to tell him.
I partially agree... I agree not to tell him right now, but I believe she needs to tell him that she does have something important to tell him that she has kept from him, and as soon as his crisis settles down one way or the other, he needs to hear her. The longer she waits, the longer it will take to generate the courage to be honest with him. This secret should be eating her alive by now.
He will find out in due time but,not till I feel he can handle it. adding stress to him now would make things worse. He can't take stress good.
@laken02 (3067)
i am sorry to hear about adrisn's mom being sick, i will say a prayer for her and him as well..i know it must be hard ,wanting to tell him the truth and being afrradi of what he will say or do.. but i have found un my case, honesty is always the best policy and for me if i had a secret from my hubby in the past, it would kill me, i felt like i was betraying him each day i kept the secret it would eat me up and make me sick and he could tell i was not acting myself and kept saying waht is wrong and in the end i would always tell him and get if off my chest, and then i cpuld breath again.. and sometimesm he would get angry but he alays gpt over it and after doing this for awhile, i now try not to hide things from him at all.. and it has made me a better person for it.. so if i do something now i will tell him right away and get it over with and he appreciats that..he still gets mad but im sure he prefers honesty.. secrets can and will detroy a relationship .. just be honest.. when you feel the time is right tell him.. i feel he really loves you, from what you have told us.. and i pray for God to give you courage when the time is right.. and you can also say a prayer befor e you tell him and ask GOD TO help you with the situation..i always pray when im in need or hurting.. as well as daily...
I thought last night he wuld get the letter and lord knows it was meant for him not to get it from me. I will tell him soon.
@laken02 (3067)
i hope his mom gets better ...
@PageTurner (2827)
That is so sad about Adrian's mom. Is Adrian going to be able to be with his mother? Adrian will need much love and support during this time of this life.
I may be leaving next week to go see her down south. I can't go beccause I am moving and have paper work to get done. thanks.
Well, Gifts, I guess this is as good as an excuse as any to not tell him the truth. Granted, he is in dire straits over his mother, but each day you wait to tell him the truth you are betraying his trust. I understand you wanting to write him a letter to tell him, but did you write him a letter when you threw his ring away? No, you had the gumption to throw it out. Now you need to be woman enough to face the consequences of what you did. I'm saying this with as much compassion as I can muster, Sharon. I would just talk to him, and tell him you have something important to tell him but you will wait until he isn't distracted by what is going on with his mother. He doesn't need to deal with your issues with trust right now, but he needs to know that he does need to listen to what you have to say before much longer. He deserves to know. It really makes you look bad to hold out like this. It almost looks like his mother's illness is another excuse to keep the truth from him. The point is .. you are scared. Hell, I would be scared too to tell my mate that I valued him so little in the moment that I had a temper tantrum and threw his hard earned money away.. that's what you did when you threw the ring away... even if it came from a disability check... it's the same difference. He will understand that you acted out due to your mental illness. I know he will because he has stuck with you so far with all the other crazy stuff going on in your life. If he leaves you over this, it would be good to know that he isn't in it for the long haul. I, personally, don't think he will leave you for this. I do believe that he shouldn't buy you another thing until you show him that you appreciate everything he has done for you so far. When you threw the ring away you were acting like a spoiled child, you know that... right? You owe him the truth, Sharon. If you don't give it to him, you look like a very dishonest person. I feel you owe him the truth in person. Ask him to be quiet until you have finished speaking.. if you must write a letter, I would stand there while he read it. You OWE him that, Sharon. He's not a money tree that you can pick and then blow him off like he's nothing. I'm not getting on to you Sharon.. I'm just speaking from my sense of what every person deserves. Every person deserves honesty. You will feel much better when you confess what you did. Then you need to control your anger and NEVER do anything like that again. He needs to feel he can trust you again. Being truthful will hurt him at first, but he will be glad you had the guts to tell him the truth.
@winterose (39922)
I agree with what has been said here writing a letter is a cowards way out. He deserves better than that. No, right now is not a good time to tell him but you should have told him long before now. You say you don't like lying but every day you wait you are lying. Adrian has been very good to you, let's face Sharon you are a handful, yet he still stood by you during everything, I repeat everything. I still say you don't deserve another ring but if I know Adrian at all he will be mad but buy you another one eventually. If he gets mad remember he has all the right in the world to be mad. You throw away his money over an argument that you obviously patched up anyway and you throw away his expression of love. That is even worse than the money. He deserves more than a damn letter and even if you are scared you have to do it you have to be woman enough to admit to him, not us we don't matter but to him what you did and ask his forgiveness, but you need to talk to him. Once you talked to him if you still have trouble getting out what you want to say then you can offer him the letter but you need to talk to him first.
Your friends love you Sharon. We are telling you the truth. This isn't about you now or about how bad you feel. This is about writing a wrong done to the man that lives you, Sharon. He will have much more respect for you if you fess up to him and ask him to forgive you. You mentioned in different discussions about not forgiving a mate if they cheated on you. Well, Sharon. There are all kinds of cheating. You are cheating him every day you withhold the truth from him. In this case you are the cheater. I didn't say that to make you feel bad, Sharon. I know you feel bad, but you need to realize everyone has feelings. Not just you. I'm sure he will feel that he has been cheated when ge realizes how little you cared about him in thAt moment. If you are honest with him and sorry enough he will forgive you. He wants to be lived so badly he puts up with a whole lot of drama in your life. I pray God shortens your sheets so much that you can't get a good night's sleep until you tell him the truth. Much live PQ
Sorry for the typos. I'm typing from my iPhone.
At some point in all of our lives, we all do something that we will later come to regret. As you've mentioned in other discussions, he believes right now that you lost the ring down the drain and he has said that if he is not able to recover it, he will get you another ring. At a time in his life where he is quite possibly going to be hurting so much, I think that it is probably better to let him go on believing the lie that you've told him.