What's the name of this movie??

@lady1993 (17831)
It's quite an old movie, maybe 70s or 80s..the story goes about this playboy, he has 3 girlfriends- so he's 3-timing.. and then they find out and they lock the guy up or chain him in a place or something, since the girls got angry.. And they all share him or something..does anything sound familiar?
I have a dvd of a similar movie but it's just 2 girlfriends and 1 guy. Funny enough, it's called Two Girls and a Guy, a 1997 movie starring Robert Downey Jr, heather Graham and Natasha Gregson Wagner. Here's IMDB's summary - Two girls, Carla and Lou meet on the street outside a loft waiting for their boyfriends. In a short time, they find out that they're waiting for the same guy - young actor Blake, who said that he loves only her to both of them but was actually leading double life for a few months already. Angry, they break into his loft and when he returns, a round of accusations and explanations begins. Not the same movie?
@lady1993 (17831)
It is quite a new movie. The movie i am looking for is older, very old.. Since it was shown when my dad was still in school. But the one you guessed seems fun too.
Do you know who was in it star wise? ANy other information you might have?
@lady1993 (17831)
No, not at all. My father just asked me about it, and he doesn't remember anything much from it except the story.. so i can;t just look it up on the internet.
SOunds rated x to me. Also sounds like 9 to 5 with Dolly Parton, Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin. Funny movie. Or it could be an old Rock Hudson movie or even Jack Lemmon in The Apartment. Could be alot of films.
@lady1993 (17831)
Yeah, it does sound rated x.. It's Three in the Attic. But i think movies from the 60s or 70s aren't very bad.. Good thing someone found it.. the problem now is where to find a copy of it.
@anniepa (27238)
I think I've got it! It's even older than you thought - 1968 - and the title is "Three in the Attic" starring Christopher Jones and Yvette Mimieux. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_in_the_Attic I vaguely remember hearing of the title but I'm pretty sure I never saw it. Thanks for refreshing my memory, now I think I'm going to try to find it so I can watch. Annie
@lady1993 (17831)
Yes, that is it.. indeed.. I didn't think it was that old.. And now i cannot fin a copy of the movie anywhere. Maybe it was not that famous a movie. It is so hard to find, please do tell me if you find it..
@stanley777 (7177)
I think I have seen a movie just like what you have described it and it's an old one. While searching for classical movies I came across a story about a college boy who swears fidelity to three women. But later on the girls found out and three of them lure the boy to go in the attic and there he was forced to stay...and the girls also took turns visiting him.
@lady1993 (17831)
Yes, the story goes something like that. About a guy who had three girlfriends and simultaneously dates. But the girls found out his infidelity and they decided to give him a lesson he won't forget. It's a 1968 movie and the title is "Three in the Attic"
No, but it sounds hilarious. It mite be 9 to 5. I would like to watch it.
@lady1993 (17831)
I checked out 9 to 5, it is not it.. although it also has something to do about women empowerment or women teaching a man a lesson.. it seems interesting. I think the movie i am looking for is much older..