Life is still going ON....:(

@ryanong (9695)
Vietnam
Sunday..i still go to the office to use a computer because i have to complete my thesis as soon as possible...In fact i was happy, writing and listening music...everything seems good but now...i am very upset because of my boyfriend. I really don't understand him more...what i see is he is so selfish, just thinks for himself only...and he just ruined my nice day. I hate it, i am tired with him now...i wish i didn't chat with him...Why sometime love is very tired like this?
@Dominique25 (9476)
It takes a lot to take a successful relationship work, and more effort is required when the couple are doing things to get under one another's skin. I'm sorry to hear that your boyfriend ruined your day. You should talk to him later about what he did that ruined your day. Hopefully he will apologize and try not to do it again.
@ryanong (9695)
• Vietnam
Thank you so much for your advices. But i won't talk with him in next some days..i don't want to get mad mood. i just leave all it there and going on with my life, my works in here. Sometime love is very tiring...
Have you been able to talk with him and work things out. I hope that you have. When a couple apologizes in this case him, hopefully that has brought peace to your relationship. I know when my husband is proud and doesn't want to apologize I tell him that he should. Recently he did the same thing to me. I don't have a problem with apologizing. I'm not a prideful so it wasn't hard for me to say that I'm sorry. Afterwards things were good and we were able to continue on with having a good day.
@ryanong (9695)
• Vietnam
He is not for me, i think...so that i am thinking of ending this relationship. I haven't told with him for 1 week and right now i have no mood to talk with him more... What do you do when you boyfriend told another person that he is not your bf, he is just a friend?
@lampar (7597)
You don't have to feel upset about your boy friend, there are so many single boy and man out there for you to pick. Since he is so selfish, you may want to consider leaving him soon and can forget about all the miseries he put you through, may be he is not truly love you except pretending he is loving you, because a true and loving relationship is not a bit like the one you just described, it is nothing like love at all, it sound more like an infatuation rather than love.
@ryanong (9695)
• Vietnam
hix, i wish i could understand him..but it seems hard to understand...i don't know... Thank you so much for your advices.... Today i am interested to work on mylot only because it is a big chance for us to earn extra money on sunday and monay. Do you know it?
@lampar (7597)
Yes, don't give this once of a life time chance up yet, we need to work extra hard today to make a little bit more earning for ourself to reward our tireless effort i here.
@ryanong (9695)
• Vietnam
hihi, exactly...that's why i am reading, typing and typing now...I love this feeling..today i am so happy even though my bf ruined my yesterday...Life is still going one..because i have fun with mylot now...it is great!!!
@gaiza12 (4889)
I understand how you feel because my bf sometimes thinks only of himself like your bf does. I also feel tired of him doing that, but then, I keep on forgiving him because I love him. I'm sure you are just stress with you thesis and a small act from your bf already made you irritable despite the very positive day you are having. Just keep on telling him that you hate his being selfish and he'll change if he really loves you. My did change and so far, we are doing good with the selfish thingy. Good luck with your thesis and your bf.
@ryanong (9695)
• Vietnam
Thank you so much for your advice. In fact he doesn't want i go back to Korea, he is afraid that i may meet my ex- in there. He is crazy..he and i live far away, so that Vietnam or Korea is not big different. No, i am not stress because of my thesis ...i am stress because of him only...he always makes me irritated. He wants this wants that and never think for me...i am really tired with him now.
@gaiza12 (4889)
Sorry to hear that. Well maybe you two could talk it out privately. Take time to tell him you don't like his selfishness, maybe then he will listen.
@ryanong (9695)
• Vietnam
I told him he is selfish and doesn't care my feeling and then he told me ya, he is bad, not good...and then he said he gotta go because of meeting with clients, bye darling...sigh, i couldn't say anything more... He is crazy...
Ouch sorry to hear that your boyfriend gave you a hard time yesterday, but it was probably just misunderstanding between you two. Be patient probably he also has problem too and he didnt mean what he did to you. Do you live faraway from each other? When you will be able to see him so you can solve the problem face to face. I had the same experience with my ex boyfriend, he was being selfish and also possesive that was really irritating me. He accused me and tried to seek mistake of me all the time, like i came home late from university and went to sleep I didn't open the YM and he was angry because of that, accused me of try to flirt my co-workers, etc. I dont like selfish guy, but human are naturally selfish.
@ryanong (9695)
• Vietnam
Thank you so much for your sharing. Ya,currently he and i live far away, so that we can chat through YM or talk on phone only. He kept silent to me but when i returned it to him, he couldn't stand it, he told me why did like this like that. I told him ask himself first, why did he keep silent for long and then now he couldn't stand it when i just keep silent for 1 hours. He is older than I but sometime i feel that he is so childish, just think for himself only...and finally he wants i am always a person who has mistakes. Now, I make to be invisible to his ID, i don't want to chat with him for a while. I want to focus on my study only...
That is a good thing to focusing on your thesis, it also will give you and your boyfriend time to calm down. hehehe my ex also older than me but he acted so childish and actually we had 13 years age gap, but he gave me a hard time with his behavior. hope you can solve your problem and hope it wont effect your study.
@ryanong (9695)
• Vietnam
Ya, i do focus on my things only now, i really don't want to get mad when talk with him...Thank you so much for your advice. My guy is older than I 5 years only, but sometime i feel that he acts look like my father... Grrr...my love is bitter this time...
@jricky1 (6809)
People who are in love will all encounter this,love can be sweet but also can be hard to understand each other.So this really needs someone to care more and try to understand more.That's why it is not easy for everyone to maintain this.Just listen to your heart,do right thing and test whether this man is for you.
@ryanong (9695)
• Vietnam
Thank you so much for your advices. Think back, i see we have many problems...that i haven't had with ex-... You say right, i have to listen to my heart and see whether he is my right man or not...
@mikyung (2234)
It appears that you need to have a break from everything. So something worthwhile alone. Like shopping, reading a nice book, travel alone maybe..I think that will help. Recharge and unwind is the key. Hope it will help. Thanks
@ryanong (9695)
• Vietnam
hihihi, currently i am very happy with mylot. In fact i am happy since i woke up till now.. a nice morning and now have fun with mylot....Life is still going on..with mylot...
I guess you need to talk to him and try to be honest with what you feel. If you don't talk to him, he will be missing you a lot and you would hurt him so bad knowing that he really loves you. Just try to think the way he thinks and understand the root cause why he said or acted like that. Communication is a very important tool to strengthen your relationship. Just talk to him.
@ryanong (9695)
• Vietnam
Thank you for your advices. But sometime he is crazy...i sent sms to him, he didn't rely regularly. I made many phone calls to him he didn't pick up he told me that all he was busy with clients..then i was Ok, but only 1 time, i didn't receive his phone call, he told me he won't call me because i didn't receive his phone call. i told, ok, i don't mind about it. Now he sent sms to me again, but i don't reply, he should know how my feeling is when he didn't reply mine.
@akash009 (453)
It happens my friend. Whether it's love or anything else, everything has got a downside to itself. When you are in love, you should know that you have bear pain. That's life. It's never easy to be in a relationship and maintain it year after after. But if you really love the guy you should forget everything and go on.
@ryanong (9695)
• Vietnam
Thank you so much for your advices. ya, it is not easy to be in a relationship and maintain it...we are in relationship for almost 2 years but there are still some problems like this. I can do forget and go on, but he should understand it also, not only my side...
@512771751 (1096)
Love needs confidence, patience...... In life, we might consider ourselves much more, but in love, we should consider other much more. Life is still going on, talk to him sincerely, maybe he just wants you to stay with him.
@ryanong (9695)
• Vietnam
hix, i can't understand him more. He is a business man, ok he is busy and i don't mind about it, but when i am busy, he talks blah blah...i have to care my life, my study, etc...not just run follow him. He had no time for me but he doesn't like i go out with friends, it is crazy...