i am just on the internet cafe for few hours now

@hotsummer (10376)
i didn't use the internet at home. i have been online for 5 hours now on the internet cafe. and later on i will be on the cafe for about 5 hours more. at least i can get out of the house and hang out somewhere without spending too much money. after all it is not that expensive to pay for the rent. at 6 pm onwards it is jut $1 for 4 hours.
@meumeu25 (917)
• United Arab Emirates
That sounds really tiring to work on a computer for 10 hours, wherever you are in a cafe or in the house. I wonder if you don't get backpains or other related problems for working long hours on the computer. Everytime I stay too much on the computer I can't sleep in the night, and my eyes hurt sometimes.
@hotsummer (10376)
i do this only when i have someone to accompany me to the internet cafe. because it is boring going alone. at home it is quite boring to be alone going online. at least on the cafe i can see lots of people.
@GemmaR (8526)
It is great that you are able to get out of your house, but have you never thought about getting your own internet connection at home? If you did this then you wouldn't have to go out whenever you wanted to use your computer, and it would probably not cost as much as you're having to pay for it at the moment. You should also make sure that you're getting enough exercise while you're working on the internet because it can mean that we're sitting doing nothing for a number of hours, and that is something that isn't at all good for our overall health and fitness.
@hotsummer (10376)
i have internet connection at home. but it is more relaxing when i go on the cafe. but i don't do this daily. just when i feel like getting out of the house.
@BabyCheetah (1913)
$1 for 4 hours is pretty cheap. The only thing I hate with cafes is that people around can see what you are doing and I never liked that much. Not that I was doing anything worng but it just annoys me. But 10 hours a day is a lot of time to be on the internet. I'm usually on and off throughout the day myself :)
@hotsummer (10376)
indeed when some people are at my back watching what your are doing it is kind of annoying because you are not comfortable. although sometimes they don't mean to look.
@jenny1015 (13390)
I rarely go to the internet cafe. The times that I would be there is when my connection is down and needed to do something real important. I'd like my privacy whenever I am using the net. Not necessarily hiding anything, but I would like to avoid people peering into the monitor that I am using. Some would be literally reading everything that you are typing and even just go to the extent of listening to all the conversations you have via video chat. It is quite annoying. Glad that my sister in law who just lives next door has a wifi connection. So if ever my own connection is down, I could tell her to switch hers on so I can do my work.
@mythociate (14989)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Sounds cool. The library is FREE for as long as it's open (9-to-9 or somethin`), but its connection is probably slower & I don't know if you can use your very-own machine there (& can only use each machine there for a half-hour at a time before you've got to get up and put your name down for another half-hour.)
@natliegleb (5186)
its good and the rate is good also ,you can relish the moments and spend quality time online