Fatal love: Would you care to lend a hand?

@grenzy8 (183)
My friend's marriage was quite doing well few months after their wedding. But as time goes by they were already having uncontrollable fights but this time my friend is already being beaten by her husband. Now I'm having mix emotions by their situation, I know that its their problem already but when beating is now an issue, I really wanted to mediate because I know that there's something wrong. What would I do?
@artemeis (4070)
You should ask yourself whether you have the right to mediate for your friend, I hope that their fights does not have anything to do with you. Even if you are not involved, I hope you know that any carelessness on your part will just escalate things and get yourself into unnecessary trouble. Lastly, I hope that your friend is alright and that she is not physically impaired or seriously injured by the beatings. I think you should realize that domestic violence is a really serious matter and that it should not be tolerated. If you are concern, you should try to convince your friend to seek assistance from the local authorities starting with the police and family services. A lot of times, women try to convince themselves the wrong way by tolerating and suffer in silence for certain personal reasons starting with their children. They forget that the beatings can repeat and get fatal, where their lives could end prematurely rendering them unable to take care of their concerns. So it would really help if you could convince her to seek legal and professional help. Let the professionals do the work where it will be more effective.
@grenzy8 (183)
I was thinking that maybe I'll convince her to seek a psychiatrist I know for sure it would help since we all know that butter wife syndrome has some unresolved issues. I don't know if me and my wife are making the right decision.
@Bhebelen14 (5206)
I feel sorry for your friend because it just a few months after their wedding she already got beaten which are worse and not right. I think you should talk to you friend and asked her about her feelings and thinking about her situation. So that you will know if she needs help or not. It hard to be involved to other marriage life if we dont know what are the main reason of their fights and if both parties are willing to fix their relationship or not. We only knew that she got beaten but we dont know what happened beyond close doors. As a friend I think you should be open your house and arms to accept her in case of emergency.
@jaiho2009 (39013)
This is a serious matter. Marriage doesn't give anyone the permission to hurt their partner. I guess you need to talk with your friend and tell her to report this matter to authorities. This is not good anymore and might lead to more serious things. Act now before it is too late.
Ask your friend how you can help her? Tell her she has options so she no longer has to be abused. Consider the fact that she might not want your help. If you try to "fix" the situation she might resent you for getting involved. Some people have to learn in their own time that they deserve to be treated in a loving and respect way.
@choybel (5059)
I believe that it is a violation of human rights and I would suggest that you report this matter to proper authorities in charge of women's welfare and human rights.