Do you have any good memories ?

I have so many I can't think really about just one. I loved when we lived in florida and we would go to the beach all the time. We sometimes went everyday of the week. we basically lived in the pool or the beaches. I remember my daughter being so sweet and giving me hugs and kisses all the time. She would see me crying and just walk up to me and hug me and she would stop my tears from falling. I was away from my family ten and she would make me feel so much better. I thought that feeling would last forever. I would give anything to have that little girl back in my arms.
@davaome (1828)
I'm still young but I have alot of good memories already, and there's too many to mention. I guess I have lived my life the way I wanted and the people around me have supported me all the way. Of course their were ups and downs but I try to forget those things and focus on the good times. I feel so lucky that I have already alot of good memories to share, but my only downside is that, I don't have photos to show off some good memories
@ajithlal (14568)
I think good memories in our lives helps us to do better. I also has lots of good memories and I used to decorate them when I have time for them.
My good memories is the time with my good friends in the college, we went to class and skipped the class, went shopping and attended party...Now we have graranted and parted for three years and I alway remember this good time.
@winterose (39918)
I have lots of good memories and lots of not so good memories. I wrote my first book on my memories of childhood and my life up to 2004.
@katie0 (5212)
• Japan
Lovely memories, I never met it but Florida is really beautiful in pictures. I guess anything could happen in a place like that and just become a good memory. For me it would be when I found my first dog, she was out of the puppy mill breeder and they just put a sign that she was for free. They gave up because she was 8 years old and she was in such a depressed state I'm sure no one would adopt. I'm thankful cause she makes me so happy. I remember also my first boyfriend, I was reaaaally young but to know what was to fall in love and have that back, it was really unforgetable. To find all my rescues, each moment was precious. A certain day at the beach with like 20 friends, that day was precious. They were like brothers to me and had no idea how much I loved them. It was a good day to be among people you thought you could trust blindly.
@512771751 (1096)
I have a good memory about my family. It was about some years ago. I was preparing the flowers in the vas while my parents were dancing in the parlor with the music. The moment I felt so happy and it don't appear any more.
@asliah (11149)
hi, i could say that i have many memories in my life that still in my heart and to my mind,and i cant tell them one by one,i really missed my childhood and my school life because they left such good memories to me,and in my family when we went to the province and went to the river for our picnic.
• Southend-On-Sea, England
My best childhood memories are of being with my dad, just the two of us....not doing anything specific, just being together.
@jricky1 (6809)
Yes,that moment is really sweet for me,so i hope that we should cherish those moments that has passed.Though some of them can not go back,time flies,we can go through beautiful things through different periods,just enjoy,my friend.
@ajithlal (14568)
I have great memories of my friends who had been good friends of mine. I always like to think about old memories and I believe memories are something that are helping us to do better in our life. I think we should decorate our memories whenever we can in our life.