we are not animals

@jazzyrae (1747)
first and for most i would like to point out that i am not a bigget. I am religous i belive in the bibble. I understand that everyone sins and has their flaws. I am against redifining marriage i think that is pushing the issue to far. I have seen the argument that well animals do it. I have always wondered how that argument is even relivant. I mean black widows kill their sposes (we dont send them to jail) In some specis the animals eat their babbies ( we would frown on that) i guess what i am trying to say is how is this argument even an argument.... we are not animals. Let me know what ya'll think all i ask is that you dont be disrespectfull with your comments.
First off, we are animals. And what do you mean redefining marriage? We are all free to do as we please. And why should you send someone to jail? The man agreed on being with her.
@jazzyrae (1747)
I do not feel like we are animals i think their is a huge diffrence. Redifining marriage- marriage is defined in my country as the union of a man and a woman alot of people want to change that due to homosexuality. I think that is wrong
I don't know if I really understand this or not. I do know I would not compare a human to an animal and would be horrified to find out another human ate their young again. I heard about the woman who cooked her child. That was unbearable to me at the time. so,I don't know the full story.
@jazzyrae (1747)
basicallly my point was gay people think it is okay to be gay because of the species of animals that are but we are not animals. So i fell as if their argument is invalid