We will go out tonight...:)

@ryanong (9695)
Vietnam
I just have a chatting in group with friends and we decided to go out together tonight. We will have a dinner. All like to eat sea food so that we choose a seafood restaurant. And then we will go to a karaoke room for drinking and singing. For sure i won't drink alcohol, but i will sing many songs even though i am not a good singer... No special reason for this meeting at all, just all of us want to spend time together...since we haven't had a group meeting for a while. I like it and i am very excited with it now... I wish all you guys a nice evening also...
@ardoy0731 (6865)
Great that you will hang out with your friends tonight. It is nice to hang out with friends once in awhile despite of busyness in each other work. Hang out without any special occassions at all could help to take away stress for a while, relax and enjoy life. We used to go into karaoke after eating when we are hanging out. Sing and talk for a while before we all go home.
@ryanong (9695)
• Vietnam
Thank you so much for your response. ya, when going out with friend, i forget all things and just enjoy food and singing..till tired and then sleep well. All stress and worrying about the life are gone...i love it...Spending time with friends are always great!!!