Do you ever no post some topic and respons for long time on mylot?

@Zhizho (1352)
Indonesia
Hi Mylotters.. nice to back writing on mylot again. I did not remember what a reason that I never post and respons on mylot for long time. Maybe since i have new baby. I have to do many thing to take care two kids and have other task. So, now I miss Mylot and i want response and posting again. I can't forget that I can improve my english here. Although not good enough but I start to writing first on mylot and I learning manything here. Thankyou mylot. How about you? Thanks for response guys.
@venkit (2957)
i have also this habit, sometimes i respond for long time and not start any discussions. If i had matter to start discussion, then i will start discussion. starting a discussion by creating something, i dont prefer it.
@Zhizho (1352)
hi venkit. Thanks for response. How long do you no respond or no start any topic? I thnk I did not visit mylot for along time. I check at my profile, my last response about two years ago. But I think many people do that here. Maybe easy to respond than create some topic, don't you? surely many reason for many people to come and leave on mylot and i just corious about it. LOL
@indahfth (11173)
Sometimes, I also did not visit MyLot in a long time. There are many reasons, which makes me not to visit MyLot. no pulse, was busy with something, or being sick. Like, some time ago, I did not visit MyLot, because I moved house. I forget exactly how many days. But, just makes me really miss with MyLot.
@atv818 (1988)
• United Arab Emirates
Just like you, I was doing good in MyLot for a while then disappeared when other vital things came up. Now that I have free time on my hands and in need of additional money, I'm back with Mylot again. This is my third comeback actually and hopefully, I'll stay for good.
@atv818 (1988)
• United Arab Emirates
This is my third comeback. Usually, I'll be active for a few months then something will attract my attention that I put Mylot on the last of my list. Now that my part-time job has ended and currently in need of extra income, I go to Mylot once again in the hopes of earning more dough. Hopefully, this time around, I'm here to stay. Yes, for a newbie like you, you can learn a lot in Mylot specially in improving expressing yourself in English. Just be mindful on how others write and analyze the contents. In due time, you'll be expert with the language and a lot of topics. Not only that, you'll be earning a lot too so enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!