Harley the Pug

In April, we welcomed Harley into our home. She is a fawn colored pug just over a year old. We got her from a lady who does rescues. Harley is an amazing addition to the family. She has such a dynamic personality and is a true family dog. Even my elderly mother-in-law that lives with us is a Harley fan. I have wanted a pug for many years, but many things have gotten in the way. I am so glad to have one now. If you ever wondered if a pug would make a good pet in your home, I would say to go for it. She is stubborn, but otherwise, has all the traits of a great family dog. My next one will be a black pug by the name of Gilligan. I just have to convince my husband and Harley that we need a brother. I'd love to hear all about your pugs.
@samd87 (327)
She is lovely! I have always wanted a Pug but my partner's not so keen, he doesn't think they are the best looking Dogs, but I think they are gorgeous!
Many people either thing the pug is adorable or ugly. For us, it is definitely adorable. We love our Harley and even when she gets into trouble, we find her cute!
@samd87 (327)
I think i would be the same, they are so cute, I bet you can never stay angry at her for too long. They are definitely Dogs that people will either love or hate, but how could you hate something as cute as that! : )