i am going to buy an ice cream

@hotsummer (10206)
i know they don't ask me to buy ice cream. but i will buy anyway, regardless i will gain weight again. but i will want to try some ice cream. hopefully i can find some time to burn those calories i will have later on. anyway, i am just thankful that somehow i don't eat that much lately. i will choose the chocolate flavor, it is my favorite flavor. my mom hates chocolate. but it is my choice since i am the one going to buy and it is not something that was planned anyway.
I love cookie dough ice cream!! I have been dieting this year and lost 40 pounds so far. But maybe i need to do a little cheating for a bowl of cookie dough ice cream. it has been too long since i had it and with the hot temperatures the last week I can go for a walk and sweat off the extra calories lol
@mentalward (14716)
Good for you! I know what it's like when you want ice cream and don't get it. You just keep wanting it. I don't eat ice cream much anymore because I'm trying to eat healthy and, well, ice cream is just not healthy with it's fat content but it sure is GOOD. And, when you want it you want it. My favorite is vanilla, plain old boring vanilla but I do like it with chocolate and caramel syrup on it. Darn it, now I want some ice cream! LOL It's been around 100 degrees (Fahrenheit) here for at least the past two weeks and we're all sweltering. My son bought some ice cream last week and I broke down and had some. Ah! Now, it's all gone but I can't get out to get any more since my car is still not fixed. (Hopefully, I'll get it back tomorrow and head right to the store to get more ice cream, thanks to your discussion here. )
@edsss17 (4398)
Ohhh. It has been ages since I had an ice cream. I love the chocolate flavor too! Hahaha. give me some of those ice cream please! LOL!
I am going to treat myself to something sweet when I am on the bus tomorrow. I look forward to my trip.
@PageTurner (2827)
Congratulations on making this momentous decision, hotsummer! Chocolate ice cream sounds scrumptious!! Will you walk to the ice cream market? Or take mechanized transportation? If you walk, won't that help burn the calories you'll produce from eating the yummy chocolate ice cream? Peace