I give 100% of my love to my man..

I know some people who have told me they give 50% of themseves to the one they love.. I think when someone makes you so happy you give all of you to them. what can happen to you if you do this and they also do this. Nothing but a bunch of good things can happen..
@yugasini (12816)
• Anantapur, India
hi giftsandbagscom, who is that lucky guy that you are loving him so much,deeply immersed in his love,he must have some talent to make you fall in love with him, i appreciate his talents,i does not have that much talent with me,so you will dance,dine do everything with him and lastly you can marry him also,all the best, please invite me for your marriage,have a nice day
@natliegleb (5186)
wow you are so lucky and good to share everything with your man and the best thing,all the very best,savor it
@asliah (11149)
hi, my first,second until to my third relationship i could say that i gave 100 percent of my love but when i did that i really cried at the end of that relationship,so i have learned for that for my fourth relationship,i only gave 70 percent of my my love so that i still have it even our relationship ended and it works.
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
I believe a relationship is 50/50. However, I give 100% of my love to my man always and I believe he does too to me. Its what makes it work. We have been together 24 years.
hi giftsandbags! i agree with you, if you really love someone you give all, not half or part of yourself and your love...this is how i feel for mr. psychoartist and before him i never could love anyone completely or give all of myself...best wishes to you and adrian giftsandbags!
@winterose (39918)
Yes I agree when you are in a relationship your in it for the long haul and you give everything and they give everything to you.
yes, this s true. giving 100% of love is nothing but a bunch of good things, IF, both of the couple would give 100% of their love to each other. It is advised to give only 50% of yourself to lessen the risk for you losing everything (your money,love,time,effort and more) if the time comes he/she would leave you. One would not regret anything if he/she has not given everything to their ex-partner. One would say "at least still there is something left for me".
best of luck