Huh? a friend said he misses me...

@ryanong (9695)
Vietnam
I have one Singaporean friend, I did guide him when he visited hanoi 1 time 1 year and a half ago. We still keep in touch by chatting sometime. He likes Vietnam so much and he wants to travel along Vietnam from the north to the south so that he learned Vietnamese and right now he can chat by Vietnamese very well. Yesterday we did chat and he told he misses me in Vietnamese...Huh? it is so strange because i never say "i miss you" to any friend...i asked him why? he told me he doesn't know why, just miss...that's all. .
@BabyCheetah (1913)
Sometimes I miss my friends from overseas quite a lot and I get a little sad and wishing I could go back and see them too. That goes for male and felmale friends I miss them all. Maybe he just feels the same way and wants to come back and see you or maybe he means it as something more. Or maybe something was lost in translation? :) But it's OK to miss your friends, I tell them when I miss them too :)
@ryanong (9695)
• Vietnam
hihi, he told like that in Vietnamese..his Vietnamese is very good now... Ya, it is nice when i hear like that, especially in Vietnamese. He and I had a short nice time in hanoi. He like vietnam so much and he really wants to travel to hanoi one more time...i understand that. However, I may talk i miss you to female friends only, with male friends, i may not, hihihi
Yeah with male friends they can get the wrong idea as we can say I miss you and not mean it romantically so I wonder if he meant anything by that or just in a friendly kind of way. Would be interesting to find out :D
@ryanong (9695)
• Vietnam
You are right..that's why i never say like that to male friends. However when i receive that sentence from a friend, i just think it is nice feeling in friendship only because there is a friend who miss me... I am quite stubborn, if a man doesn't say "i love you" to me, i will treat him as a friend forever..even though if he does love me...
@asliah (11149)
for me i think that saying missing you in a friendship is just a normal,because my friends also say that to me,but sometimes we misinterpret those words especially to a very close and special friend we have,so it will up to you on how will you interpret it.
@ryanong (9695)
• Vietnam
right now i am ok with any male friend tell me that he misses me but i will never say i miss you to any male friend, hihihi
@verolop29 (1096)
thats a good thing! now if he were to say i L u...then that would raise a red flag! i guess he misses ur companionship u know for him to say that..
@ryanong (9695)
• Vietnam
Ya, i know...it is nice when friends miss us, right?
Hi friend, some friends will mention to their friends, i miss you if they are very much attached with that person. I think your friend likes and care about you a lot, so only he is mentioned in this sort. Convey my regards to him
@ryanong (9695)
• Vietnam
Thank you for your response. Ya, i know he is nice guy in friendship and he misses his time in hanoi before..then he misses me also... I am happy to have a nice friend like him.
May be your friend went to the past and this remember you the significance of each of his friends them including you. May be you are the one who is very close and very close to your find. This might be the reason. Anyway a good friend has only such feelings inside them. Keep in touch with him and love with
@ryanong (9695)
• Vietnam
Ya, you are right..he likes to travel to vietnam...and he plans to visit hanoi ...that's why he misses me..because i used to guide him in here...
@ardoy0731 (6865)
Maybe he really misses all of a sudden.There must be things that he see that reminds of the old time.He really treat you as a good friend that's why he misses you.
@ryanong (9695)
• Vietnam
hihi, i think so...Ya, you are right, he and I are in good friendship and i am happy to have a friend like him,. I am very impressive when he can chat using vietnamese with me now...
hi ryanong, Maybe he really like you as a buddy and misses the old times I always said I miss you to my friends and I really mean it specially if don't bond like we used to do before. happy mylotting
@ryanong (9695)
• Vietnam
Thank you so much for your response... Ya, i am a nice person who he met in hanoi, and i am the only gal he knows in hanoi also...(he told me like that) so that i guess he misses the time we did spend before. He plan to travel to hanoi in this autumn, hope i will be in hanoi at that time and then i can guide him... I wish you a nice day too.
@jricky1 (6809)
Well,honestly,i do say missing words to my friends everytime i feel so miss them.This is really good feeling for someone to hear.So just say it out if you really miss someone and make you two feel connected.I bet people must miss those unforgettable moments.
@ryanong (9695)
• Vietnam
Oh, really? i just know it now..because i never say "i miss you" to my friends before, especially with male friends... Ok, from now on... i will say it out whenever i miss them...