I need help about raising mobile tower in my land space available..

@myl999 (2093)
Hello, friends sometime back I learned that If I rent my vacant land spaces to mobile companies to raise their towers I will get handsome money each month and I will not lose the land ownership too.I need money for education of my kids so searched online and got interested about one company indiatelecom.co.in visited their site and filled the request form.They ask for a deposit of Rs5500.00 for conducting a survey and they also promise if they reject my place they will be returning the deposit to me.I am going to deposit the money tomorrow but then thought I should just discuss with you any suggestions or experience sharing is welcome.
@venkit (2957)
why do you give money for a company to raise tower in your place. if they want your place for their tower then they should spend money and make survey. and make sure that you read all agreements and documents clearly and beware of the cheating terms and conditions. it is better to consult a lawyer before signing agreement on these matter and make sure that you will never lose the your ownership on your property. sometimes you will have the ownership, but you may not be able to sell your land in later case. and in future if you wish the tower to be removed from your land, then it may not be possible. so double check the agreements and documents with someone who is good in this field. and surely, don't give money for survey by just filling form in site.
@myl999 (2093)
Thanks for your concern I am also thinking on the line but the company says it tax as per government rules I do not know much about it will try to get some facts before I proceed.Thanks for sharing.
@topffer (30717)
• France
I hope you are living far away from this land, as some diseases, including cancers, are probably caused by these towers : http://www.rediff.com/news/2007/nov/07cell.htm
@myl999 (2093)
No not at all I am here and I know pretty well the conversation and debate that goes on about raising these towers which are also necessary sometimes.OK previously I heard that honey bees are experiencing huge problem because of these and they may extinct soon because of these towers..I also saw this in the film my name is khan where sharukh khan was saying it.But astonishing my direct experience shown me something contradictory.I commute almost 57 kilometers everyday where I reside and in the way I saw several towers installed(actually the idea raised from this) and I also at the same time see honey bee nests filled all in the trees on the same way and in one place the honey bees even found it cosy to raise their tomb in the BSNL tower itself...so I think it is not that much harmful if I follow what I saw in my own eyes.Do not think I do not have concern about the nature and do not want to preserve I do it but at the same time I need some financial help too.you see I am also among who swith off all the lights for mother earth.But thanks for sharing.