Silly thoughts you have as a kid

Malaysia
The way movies are made: People with their cameras hiding in the bushes to film other people's lives. I had that thought when I was watching a Bollywood movie. So I really did wonder if people are filming other people singing and declaring their love to another in the streets. Why some old movies are black and white: The people of the world in that era have only black and white-coloured things around them. What's with the storm: God might be angry. What happens if I sleep late: God might be angry. And I did fall asleep. Not advisable to tell your kids that He will be angry if you don't fall asleep! Some kids are just excited they can't close their eyes. And God should not be viewed as wrathful to the young ones! And just to name a few.. Forgot a bunch of them. I'm looking forward to the funny notions you have as a kid!
When it was lightning my mom always told me god is bowling so I wouldn't get scared and it worked. Cause when we had bad lightning storms I would always ask my mom if she could take me bowling. I figured god was bowling why couldn't I lol...
That's funny! When I was a kid my maid told me not to look at the peephole because I might see some strange things and I obeyed her. I really did believe what she said. The bible is right, kids do tend to become trustful.
Well, I had many thoughts back when I was a kid. Looking back now, I realize that most of those thoughts were just plain silly! First, my nanny told me that the end of the world would come on the year 2000 since it was the 2000th year. My nanny told me I had to be good so that God will place me heaven. I was so scared that I did not miss my nap times and I finished all my vegetables! Another notion was I thought that when I close my eyes, people that I see in front of me will disappear!
"...and I finished all my vegetables" That's funny! Well, I used to place my palm on my chest just to make sure my heart was beating because I'm afraid I didn't have heartbeats anymore. And when my voice started changing, I didn't want to stop talking for fear of losing my voice. When I poop I was afraid what will come out, maybe a snake would find its way out! This maybe one of the silliest, on the first day of primary school my teacher wrote something on the blackboard and told us to copy what she'd written. You see, there was a long scratch on the blackboard, so I was thinking hard if the teacher wanted us to copy it too. You know what I ended up drawing a scratch across my exercise book page.
@doroffee (4230)
• Hungary
Children's minds are mysteries. I also thought really weird things... -when you watch a film on tv, it's LIVE, so the actors are playing for you in that very moment... and I thought Tom Hanks could duplicate himself, because he played in two films at the same time once :D -that if two 6 year olds stand on each other, they would be as tall as a 12 year old -if we add two 6 year olds' knowlesgte, we would get the knowledge of a 12 year old -if we add water to sand and stir it really well, it becomes chocolate (and snow to milk)... (yeah, I was like 3-4 at the time, and it was because of the colors) -if I complete (silly) challenges, a dream would come true (like if I could stay up for a night, I'm gonna get a cat... never got a cat :D)
Well, two 6 year olds might make up a 12 year old's height. You had a plausible thought as a kid after all! I hope you didn't eat the sand as it reminded you of chocolates! And life is so much like what you mentioned in the last sentence, that if we complete certain challenges a dream would come true.