Undertime

Today, I am going out of work earlier for me and my wife will go to fetch the things she need in her mini-part-time-business. We are also going to buy something that will be used in some crafts that we are planning to sell online. I was lucjy enough that we have the previledge to go undertime in our work. How about you other mylotters, except in emergency cases, are you allowed to have undertime in your work? Happy to hear your thoughts. Good day!
@Daisy_22 (1230)
My manager is so kind to us especially if it concerns with your health. He allows us to do undertime if you will have to attain some personal business as given to a prior notice.But in case of emergency like migraine then he just let us go home early. In fact i can still remember how he gave me a pain reliever when i had my dysmenorrhea in the office.He always show concern to his workers...
That is one of a good trait of a boss. Always be kind to your subordinates. I guess most employees are giving the chance to render undertime especially in case of emergency.
@mrfdg1972 (3238)
It just proves you are one for the better employees. Good Luck on your new business.
Sorry but I can't understand what you want to tell me. Thanks for the response though.
@ARIES1973 (9531)
• Legaspi, Philippines
Under normal condition, we are allowed to go under time. That is part of our privilege as an employee. But on my present situation where I am undergoing this training, we are not even allowed to go home during weekends unless we use our pass. So I can only go home every two weeks.
Yes allowing us to go undertime is a really priveledge for every employee. Thanks for the response.
@chiyosan (29484)
hi there. We are allowed to go on undertime or halfday too at work. My boss ispretty fair and for so long as we do nor have anything. That needs to be submitted on the day or that when we have a meeting we are allowed to leave work and to just offset the said time lacking.
Same in our office. We can have overtime incase we really need to go undertime in cases of emergencies. Having such kind of boss and employers are really fair enough to their employees. Thanks for the comment.