It Is Quite Hard To Reach A Payout!

Yes, this has been a problem to me. I have been so excited to experience receiving a payout from mylot but it seems so hard for me to give more effort to be able to reach the goal. I hope that I can get paid very soon.. But first, I wished myself be more available to really give more time here. By the way, I want to congratulate everyone who is practically making money here. I do envy you guys.
@BabyCheetah (1913)
Well thanks to the quadruple earnings I'm getting close to my first payout which is quite nice but once quadruple is gone I predict it will probably take me 3 months to make $10 for payouts. If I could be making payout every month by commenting a few hours a day that would be so nice. It's just good and fun to be here and make some extra money at the same time for things. I think it makes it easier not to think about it and just enjoy your time here :)
Hi BabyCheetah! Good for you to get close to your first payout.. So, you mean quadruple is still working? I just wonder if it is applicable anywhere in the globe or just in a particular area?!
No it's not working anymore it's over now which is a shame. It was for everyone too not just a particular area :)
Thanks for the info babycheetah. I guess I was not able to avail of the privilege. Regretful because it was too late when I got back on to mylot because I became busy for the past few weeks. Anyways, hope I can still make up to boost my earnings here while of course having fun interacting with intelligent mylotters.
A little patience there my friend. It is really hard to make money online. You would experience this not just in Mylot but all other money making programs. Just have a little patience and determination for you to achieve payout. Do not push yourself so hard in making money here in Mylot. You would only get bored. Just enjoy every discussion with other members and you will reach payout in no time. Good luck. :)
simplepleasures! I will simply enjoy the pleasures provided by friendly mylotters like you.. Thanks for the encouragement.
No worries there keshlois143!
@mysdianait (63942)
If you are actiuve you will reach payout too. How about cpommenting on these responses? That is the only way that you will earn something for this topic because you don't get paid for the responses that other people post. They get paid for those.
Hello hello mysdianait! Here I am again, keep wishing to reach a payout but giving little time with it. Anyways, thanks for always enlightening me. It is good enough that I do enjoy the mylot community. Again, thank you.
@petersum (4526)
No matter what you intend to do, things never go to plan and that payout is very hard to reach. Sometimes I put in the time, spending many hours here, and after all that I've commented on only two or three discussions. Some days there just isn't anything worthwhile to comment on. And when I see what does get posted here, I vow never to post that kind of crap! So new discussions from me are few and far between. But once in a while, you have a good day. You find a few people who understand what a discussion really is. People who understand that this isn't facebook or twitter. People who don't talk about their rabbits, cats and dogs. People who don't watch TV all day long and then talk about what should have happened in each series. People who aren't interested in what you will cook for dinner. But those people are rare, as are those discussions, and that payout seems so far away! You are not alone!
LOL! You are quite correct friend petersum.
@else22 (4319)
It depends on you.The more active you are here,the sooner you reach the payout.We get paid here for our activities after all.But ultimately it depends on the time you get to be participating here.Reaching payout is not easy for me either.I lack time.Internet accessibility in our area is also very poor.So it is difficult for me too to reach the payout.Still I am satisfied.Making fun here is not difficult and that's all for me.