Positive Feedback

@ARIES1973 (9439)
Legaspi, Philippines
I went to the office ahead of my group because I know that we have to attend the flag raising ceremony and I don't want to be late. Not long after, my supervisor came in. He asked me where are the others, so I told him that they were still at the boarding house. Perhaps he found a time to tell me some thing. He told me that last Saturday, he attended the party of one of the barangay officials in the municipality and from the stories of the people from the party, he had known that those people really appreciate me. He said they told him that among the group, I am the kindest and they really like me. I smiled and thanked him. I am so happy with the positive feedback that I've received from the people around.
Good to hear that your received a positive feedback from others. Feed back is the recognition of our work or service. We all are interested in getting positive feedback and working hard for it. If our work is good and our clients and friends will get benefits with it, they will give a positive feed back and vice versa. This kind of positive feedback will give more energy and motivation to us and let us to do our work with a new energy. Don't worry about negative feedback, it will help us to know about our minus and we will rectify our faults and change our self to get the good feed back. Some persons don't have the ability to tolerate negative feedback and depressed a lot with it. But we must be sportive in this sort and take both feed back in the same manner. Positive feedback help us to improve our work and negative feed back help us to find and rectify our fault. Whatever it is, feed back are always important to know about our service and it will help us to improve our progress and do our work with a new energy. In short, feed back are the appreciation and recognition of our work, it will give more motivation to us to give our utter most to our clients and others.
@ARIES1973 (9439)
• Legaspi, Philippines
Thank you for this very interesting response. Yes we should know how to deal with feedback whether it maybe positive or negative.
@asdomencil (4276)
It is always a good news to hear something positive aboout yourself coming from other people. This will really make your day fine and good.Congratualtions for having such comments on you.
@ARIES1973 (9439)
• Legaspi, Philippines
Yes I am happy because I know that there are times that I would think if this job is really for me because I can not cope on dealing with legal matters. But because of those people who gave positive feedback, I keep hanging on and trying my best so that they would not be disappointed with me.
@maharlikah (1045)
Congratulations aries! that was just a response of a good job or good relationship with others. People can really tell who they are working with. If they are happy to be with them.