co-sleeping

@shylade (3137)
I have just finished updating my online shop and post some ads. I am about to sleep now. I love to lay down on our bed after a very busy day. Our bed used to be too wide and spaceful for me and my husband. That was two years ago. Our owned our bed now. I am used to the soft kicks and punch from him when he carelessly turn around. Just now when I flip on my side, my son's hands fall on my face. Haha. How about you? Do you co-sleep with your child?
@Lorden (348)
• South Africa
How old is this child? Some people would say that you need to let them sleep in their own beds as soon as possible, otherwise it will become a really huge problem later on and they will not want to sleep in their own beds at all, even when they're much older. What do you sell in your online shop?
@shylade (3137)
He just turn two last month. Actually some say its not good while some say otherwise. I think it's up to what is comfortable with you and for us this is the best way we can sleep peacefully at night. Knowing that our little son is within reach anytime. Anyway, I know time will come that we need to let him go independently. By the way, I'm selling cloth diapers, diaper bag, and other baby stuffs. Thanks for the response.
Yes, i have experienced that before when i went to a sleepover with some of my cousins. One of my cousins was so hard to be with on the bed. She always snores and she constantly moves around. So it is like I wake up every 2 hours. When morning time comes, I still feel sleepy cause I did not get any sleep. I learned my lesson not to share my bed with her again hahaha. Happy mylotting!
@shylade (3137)
Oh, that's really sleeping with a person who snores really loud. But if you sleep with her everyday you will get use to it already. Haha. Thanks for the response.
well i do not have a kid right now but i think it is very uncomfortable cosleeping with anyone . one needs space as far as sleeping is concerned
@shylade (3137)
Hi there! Your right, it's very uncomfortable yet I sleep peacefully knowing my two boys are just beside me. You'll under what I'm talking about when you experience it yourself. Thanks for the response.